Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How finding out about the bp changed your life?

It explained a lot of things but I won’t lie it did ruin how I saw people in general for the longest time

I stopped cracking jokes bc I saw jestering as a bad thing but honestly that’s such a silly outlook on life
 
It explained a lot of things but I won’t lie it did ruin how I saw people in general for the longest time

I stopped cracking jokes bc I saw jestering as a bad thing but honestly that’s such a silly outlook on life
It made me jester more tbh everytime I think about not doing something I just say to myself “ just low inhib bro “ jfl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top