- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yah and almost every other ethnic country but still for the teen love and shit it mattersThere's no such thing as BP in Bulgaria most of the hoes go for status and popularity
SameHmmmm tbh I always knew looks matter, it was obvious to me,
Everyone here is red pilled?idk they want money mostly so nuh
Well if you’re here then it clearly did somethingIt didn't.
Read the reply before youIt changed nothing
i just think its all luck if you unlucky u have diff maximumEveryone here is red pill?
Everyone here is red pill?
ye yeI'm a bit white pilled tbh but like I'm aware of bp but bp only shows how society is unfair it does not reflect your personal worth as a human being.
I just like the communityWell if you’re here then it clearly did something
SameI alr understood black pill subconsciously, I just didn't know there was a term for it, but yeah it hits hard once you find out about everything
this thought made me suicidal and made few attempts in killing myself ngli just think its all luck if you unlucky u have diff maximum
CopeI'm a bit white pilled tbh but like I'm aware of bp but bp only shows how society is unfair it does not reflect your personal worth as a human being.
Dicklet ?bonepressed pill killed me
It explained a lot of things but I won’t lie it did ruin how I saw people in general for the longest timeTitle
No, I was joking about “bp”Dicklet ?
I know I’m playing along with it, that mf got paranoid jflNo, I was joking about “bp”
It made me jester more tbh everytime I think about not doing something I just say to myself “ just low inhib bro “ jflIt explained a lot of things but I won’t lie it did ruin how I saw people in general for the longest time
I stopped cracking jokes bc I saw jestering as a bad thing but honestly that’s such a silly outlook on life
The pill does not change you. You doCope
You are rambling rn tbhThe pill does not change you. You do
You can take the blue or black it doesn't matter
The only thing that matters is whether you are going to ascend or not
I wasn’t interested in women until 18. I really didn’t give a single fuck about womenit didnt really do that much to me tbh, i was never interested in irl women tbh
I don’t. But it seems like it would be coolI have high empathy, it means I’m naturally blackpilled or whatever
Samei've known that looks matter since a young age so it was nothing new to me
this thought made me suicidal and made few attempts in killing myself ngl
Just saying vro this shit won't make you betterYou are rambling rn tbh
I hate how my brain works and I hate my childhood I can’t run from these two things.Just saying vro this shit won't make you better
What's wrong with your childhoodI hate how my brain works and I hate my childhood I can’t run from these two things.
I don’t wanna talk about itWhat's wrong with your childhood
If it's too personal you can pm if you feel like it