Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HOW I CHANGED MY NOSE

lotuus

kept by the saints in prayer
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
2,968
Solutions
6
Online time
6d 3h
Reputation
5,769
IMG_8757.webp
img_8763-webp.422744
IMG_8756.webp

This used to be my nose just a couple years ago. Fat and round.
IMG_8751.webp
IMG_8755.webp
IMG_8758.webp


Though I wanted a subtle change, you can get more dramatic changes. All I used was triamcinolone acetonide ointment. It did thin my skin on my nose a bit, but i liked that, it helped get rid of some of my pores.
The difference might not be big too you, but I never got compliments on my nose, but I have now.
 
View attachment 422749
img_8763-webp.422744
View attachment 422745
This used to be my nose just a couple years ago. Fat and round.
View attachment 422746View attachment 422747View attachment 422748

Though I wanted a subtle change, you can get more dramatic changes. All I used was triamcinolone acetonide ointment. It did thin my skin on my nose a bit, but i liked that, it helped get rid of some of my pores.
The difference might not be big too you, but I never got compliments on my nose, but I have now.
wowww where'd u get it
 
Last edited:
View attachment 422749
img_8763-webp.422744
View attachment 422745
This used to be my nose just a couple years ago. Fat and round.
View attachment 422746View attachment 422747View attachment 422748

Though I wanted a subtle change, you can get more dramatic changes. All I used was triamcinolone acetonide ointment. It did thin my skin on my nose a bit, but i liked that, it helped get rid of some of my pores.
The difference might not be big too you, but I never got compliments on my nose, but I have now.
this better not be bs
 
prolly lighting and angle im ngl. Ive tried everything and i doubt a corticosteroid could give her such a fucking god nose
What do you think i did then?
 
What do you think i did then?
idk the first image is pretty blurry and dark. Could be misleading with angle making it seem more prominant than it is
 
View attachment 422749
img_8763-webp.422744
View attachment 422745
This used to be my nose just a couple years ago. Fat and round.
View attachment 422746View attachment 422747View attachment 422748

Though I wanted a subtle change, you can get more dramatic changes. All I used was triamcinolone acetonide ointment. It did thin my skin on my nose a bit, but i liked that, it helped get rid of some of my pores.
The difference might not be big too you, but I never got compliments on my nose, but I have now.
Woah
 
View attachment 422749
img_8763-webp.422744
View attachment 422745
This used to be my nose just a couple years ago. Fat and round.
View attachment 422746View attachment 422747View attachment 422748

Though I wanted a subtle change, you can get more dramatic changes. All I used was triamcinolone acetonide ointment. It did thin my skin on my nose a bit, but i liked that, it helped get rid of some of my pores.
The difference might not be big too you, but I never got compliments on my nose, but I have now.
lotus biscuit ur so cute
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top