Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how many finger can you put under your jaw?

use ur white man IQ to explain to a fellow negro what's going on?
make a palm with closed fingers and put it under your jaw and see how many fingers it takes to cover the entire jaw bro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
use ur white man IQ to explain to a fellow negro what's going on?
I cant edit it so im gonna delete my post to make it more elaborate but I go a question do you think I can make a good threat from this?

I cant edit it so im gonna delete my post to make it more elaborate but I go a question do you think I can make a good threat from this?
just elobarate in this thread there's no need to delete it and ask that question in this thread as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i think you're doing it wrong... Put your finger flat.
If I do it how you did it I can put 8
that doesn't make any sense gonion to gonion is the widest part of the jaw. This challenge is dumb, there's too much room for error and I have -90IQ.