Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How many times should I shampoo my hair

CarsonTheChadd

Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpgA thing that you should know about my hair is that it gets really strait when I use shampoo. I use shampoo once a week and I’m afraid that if I don’t use it, I’ll get hair loss.

Do you guys seriously shampoo your hair only 1-2 a week? Especially because you're white it is easier for your hair to get greasy I have to shampoo mine at the very f*****g least 5 times a week because I have some serious dandruff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you guys seriously shampoo your hair only 1-2 a week? Especially because you're white it is easier for your hair to get greasy I have to shampoo mine at the very f*****g least 5 times a week because I have some serious dandruff
Mine doesn’t get greasy quickly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ngl what i do is wash with warm-hot water and at the very end after i shampoo and condition i put cold water. it helps with my texture imo
I put my shampoo in my scalp and I don’t put my conditioner on my scalp, I let the conditioner sit in for 30 mins before washing it off

Real