Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion how much is an x-ray to see if growth plates are closed?

im looking into getting into heightmaxxing right now, seems like all i need is just HGH, mk-677, and aromasin. (will post results when i do)
i dont wanna f**k up my face taking these just to learn like a year or two later that my growth plates were closed at 16 and that i'll potientally die a premature death at 30 from cancer/cardiac arrest for nothing.

before you heightmax wait to read my thread about im making a megathread about

i don't know, there's too many variables to take into account to give you a price

Back