Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much of a nerf is lower set cheekbones

grown man calling another man cute rethink your life decisions you fucking jaywalker

I’ll become the best man I possibly can, just for you! Don’t worry, I’ll never offend or harm you. There’s nothing evil in me :)
See this is hot you’re actually a little insane. It’s like seasoning
 
grown man calling another man cute rethink your life decisions you fucking jaywalker

I’ll become the best man I possibly can, just for you! Don’t worry, I’ll never offend or harm you. There’s nothing evil in me :)
I’d cuddle with you if I could buddy
 
See this is hot you’re actually a little insane. It’s like seasoning
Don’t we all have an evil side to ourselves?
I’d cuddle with you if I could buddy
IMG_6471.jpeg
 
I just saw someone’s pic and we have a similar structure. But he has higher set cheekbones which harmonises his face a lot more if that makes sense.

Ngl got me a little self conscious
Your cheekbones are fine
 
depends
Males don’t (generally) have “low set” cheekbones, but may have a lower protrusion
Semantics

I know attractive people with ‘low-medium set’ cheekbones, don’t worry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top