Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How much sodium should I be intaking to prevent facial bloating?

Turtleguy21111

As the title says I want to debloat my face and I read that sodium intake levels can be a major factor to bloating. I don’t know whether to stop eating sodium entirely or measure the amount I eat.

As the title says I want to debloat my face and I read that sodium intake levels can be a major factor to bloating. I don’t know whether to stop eating sodium entirely or measure the amount I eat.
dont purposely eat salt/add it to your food unless your food is desperately bland. avoid processed and fried food

its the skin paradox.

in order to maintain hydration you need a certain balance of electrolytes, sodium potassium and sugar to metabolize it all.

debloating is probably just a form of dehydrating yourself, which is the skin paradox, if your skin is too healthy then it is not destroyed rapidly and you may get saggy skin.

Back