Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info How my skin got better + question

Deleted Member 125690

Well-known member
Established
Joined
May 20, 2026
Messages
764
Reputation
1,344
Yes I'm so fat and I'm working on it
before:

image.webp


after:

1.webp



I tried to use a cleanser + moisturizer but didn't work, the only thing that worked for me is drinking 4L of water consistently for a couple of days (4-5).
Its been a couple of years since my skin was clear like this, its still shitty but I'm working on it.

also I have a question, did you notice my cheeks asymmetry
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top