Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you have some products and how should I make the pic to see it betterbad quality but they don’t look recessed
it’s the dark circles and itachi lines that make them seem recessed
bad quality but they don’t look recessed
it’s the dark circles and itachi lines that make them seem recessed
Caffeine serum, hyaluronic acid, vitamin c and retinol serums will helpDo you have some products and how should I make the pic to see it better
Bro I’m back i took another picture can you tell now that they don’t are recessedbad quality but they don’t look recessed
it’s the dark circles and itachi lines that make them seem recessed
same photo but yeah they’re not recessedBro I’m back i took another picture can you tell now that they don’t are recessed
That’s so good to now because I always taught thatsame photo but yeah they’re not recessed
FuckNo they look pretty recessed owchb