Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info How should I apply HGH?

BigMotherfucker

What all do I need to do to properly apply HGH? And also, where can I get it?

(I still can't find the thread that says exactly how to apply it. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know.)

(sorry for my english)

Last edited:
What all do I need to do to properly apply HGH? And also, where can I get it?

(I still can't find the thread that says exactly how to apply it. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know.)

(sorry for my english)
U don't have even basic knowledge of whatever it is about hgh/igf-1 and Ai Or growth plate closuring, blood work etc
And u wanna inject hgh which can potential lead to organ enlargement ,cancer Occurance Prematurely, genetic mutation, premature ageing

Even if u wanna do it
Do sum serious research before implanting any of the advice here
Lastly it very difficult to find pure high quality hgh Or even kindly pure one (Chinese-jewish hgh will f**k u up) that why people uske mk-677 Or other peptides

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
U don't have even basic knowledge of whatever it is about hgh/igf-1 and Ai Or growth plate closuring, blood work etc
And u wanna inject hgh which can potential lead to organ enlargement ,cancer Occurance Prematurely, genetic mutation, premature ageing

Even if u wanna do it
Do sum serious research before implanting any of the advice here
Lastly it very difficult to find pure high quality hgh Or even kindly pure one (Chinese-jewish hgh will f**k u up) that why people uske mk-677 Or other peptides
I understand. Could you give me the thread or the complete guide on heightmaxxing and its methods. I have been searching but I can't find one that has all the information, and I honestly don't know which one is correct.

I understand. Could you give me the thread or the complete guide on heightmaxxing and its methods. I have been searching but I can't find one that has all the information, and I honestly don't know which one is correct.
Fair enough
I will pm u sum
But now matter how great & helpful u find them do ur fair share if working before applying them