Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How should I style this leather jacket

Horrific

Druggie mentalcel • dsbm listener
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Aug 30, 2025
Messages
3,914
Solutions
1
Online time
5d 4h
Reputation
6,547
Location
Haunted mound
IMG_2132.webp

@Evilemofoid since I dress “older brother core” how should I style this leather jacket
Like with what🤔
Besides I don’t really fw the way the leather jacket looks
 
I’m thinking more jeans with wider bottoms and tighter at the top like flared black jeans and some chunky platform boots
I would recomend you buying some bootcut jeans from true religion.
 
View attachment 415605
@Evilemofoid since I dress “older brother core” how should I style this leather jacket
Like with what🤔
Besides I don’t really fw the way the leather jacket looks
tight greywash jeans, with wide flaring at the bottom
black wifebeater top
slightly spiked hair in the 90s way not the punk way
 
baggy camo jeans/ flare dripped animal print jeans + a tank top is my go to. then i throw on a studded belt & some docs
 
tight greywash jeans, with wide flaring at the bottom
black wifebeater top
slightly spiked hair in the 90s way not the punk way
“tight” and my legs hold most the weight in my body🫩
I need to starvemaxx
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top