Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How tf do I get a ramus

Ndjddjd

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
64
Online time
9h 54m
Reputation
72
Dad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
 
Dad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
n***a.
 
Dad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
It’s over boyo but you all have a ramus it’s jsyt small
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top