Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
n***a.Dad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
reincarnateDad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
I honestly dislike when people jfl someone asking a question, but this one is genuinely justifiedn***a.
one ramus pleaseDad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
Surgery or bsDad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
It’s over boyo but you all have a ramus it’s jsyt smallDad doesn’t look like he has one, brother doesn’t, mom is a chud she doesn’t have one, do I still have a chance of getting a ramus after puberty?
Wow didn’t know thatIt’s over boyo but you all have a ramus it’s jsyt small