Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to achieve these morphs?

JackHanma

Proud LGBTQP+ supporter
Trying to decide between bimax and genio for chin, I have a weird combination of shortcomings. Short chin but someone relatively strong forward projection, good chin definition, deep mentolabial fold. I think I have slight overbite.

Holy shit that submental area...

Anyway here is my attempt at morphing your side:
202109121907911979.jpgezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I think my morph looks more natural.
How does it look more natural? You flattened your mentolabial fold giving the appearance of a pseudo-recessed chin and advanced your nasal base and browridge excessively while leaving the rest of your frontal bone behind, which was completely unnecessary and gave you an uncanny "dog-like" side profile.

The only thing that looks more natural in your morph is the hairline, I have to admit that I overdone it on mine and it ended up looking comically straight.

I’d be interested in seeing that effect on the forward growth morphs I made from my original post, if you wouldn’t mind
I don't see the point in doing it, like I have already said, these changes were not needed at all.
Only your mouth area and chin would benefit from being more projected.

I can give you a positive orbital vector and lower set supraorbital rims (less UEE) if you want, but other than that there's not really anything I could change.

So do I just need genio?
Or could this effect be achieved with neck lift + custom jaw implant + fat graft and tissue release for mentolabial fold
Here is what I think you would need to achieve that morph:
-BiMax
-Chin shield osteotomy (doesn't deepen the mentolabial fold) + side wing osteotomy or jaw implants
OR
-A custom wraparound jaw implant
-Hairline reshaping and lowering

The soft tissue of your submental area should get stretched after these procedures, but if after them your cervicomental angle is still not sharp enough you can consider a neck lift.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How does it look more natural? You flattened your mentolabial fold giving the appearance of a pseudo-recessed chin and advanced your nasal base and browridge excessively while leaving the rest of your frontal bone behind, which was completely unnecessary and gave you an uncanny "dog-like" side profile.

The only thing that looks more natural in your morph is the hairline, I have to admit that I overdone it on mine and it ended up looking comically straight.

I don't see the point in doing it, like I have already said, these changes were not needed at all.
Only your mouth area and chin would benefit from being more projected.

I can give you a positive orbital vector and lower set supraorbital rims (less UEE) if you want, but other than that there's not really anything I could change.

Here is what I think you would need to achieve that morph:
-BiMax
-Chin shield osteotomy (doesn't deepen the mentolabial fold) + side wing osteotomy or jaw implants
OR
-A custom wraparound jaw implant
-Hairline reshaping and lowering

The soft tissue of your submental area should get stretched after these procedures, but if after them your cervicomental angle is still not sharp enough you can consider a neck lift.

>I can give you a positive orbital vector and lower set supraorbital rims (less UEE) if you want, but other than that there's not really anything I could change.

idk what most of these words mean but would be interested in seeing it. I plan to get malar/zygos/infraorbital rim implants idk if that would address it. I'm also applying minoxidil to lower and thicken my eyebrows.

also I don't want bimax if its not necessary (I also don't want to over-cope if it truly is necessary), it doesn't seem like you added a whole lot of forward projection to my maxilla, just fixed my chin. A wraparound implant plus an ancillary procedure to address the mentolabial fold could produce that result couldn't it? I already have full anteface from what I can tell, just a dog ugly chin and mandible. I need to fix the shape moreso than the projection.

>How does it look more natural? You flattened your mentolabial fold giving the appearance of a pseudo-recessed chin and advanced your nasal base and browridge excessively while leaving the rest of your frontal bone behind, which was completely unnecessary and gave you an uncanny "dog-like" side profile.

You're just right, I got in my own head overdoing the forward projection trying to Barrett max, not realistic or necessary.

Thanks, it took me a while :)
It's growing on me the more I look at it, what I like most about it is that it brings me up a *lot* without adding a whole lot of forward projection like I mentioned. If I can achieve it with just implants no osteotomies that would be *Very* choice.

ALSO, ADD NECK TRAINING AND DYE EYEBROWS ASAP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ALSO, ADD NECK TRAINING AND DYE EYEBROWS ASAP
I regularly minox my brows and can use a brow pencil if need be, neck training won’t fix my shitty sub mental region will it?

idk what most of these words mean but would be interested in seeing it.
Basically making your infraorbital rims more projected.

A wraparound implant plus an ancillary procedure to address the mentolabial fold could produce that result couldn't it?
Not completely, your dental arches would still be left behind.

Take a look at the morph again:
ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif