Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to ascend?

itsbxnji

New member
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
2
Online time
31m 39s
Reputation
0
Hey anyone and everyone reading this. I want to know what I can improve on to ascend. I took these pictures with a complete resting face. Any suggestions and comments help.
IMG_1040.webp
IMG_1040.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1042.webp
    IMG_1042.webp
    592.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1044.webp
    IMG_1044.webp
    719.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top