Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How To Be Low Inhib - Dark Triad [LOOKS & PERSONALITY]

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
Important:
You need to be atleast MTN + 175cm or 5'9 tall, to pull this off.

Looks:
  1. Coloring: If you are white, don't tan and stay rather pale. A tanned complexion might give to many light triad vibes. Optimally, having dark hair, preferably black or dark brown, enhances the intimidating appearance. If your natural hair color is too light, consider dyeing it to achieve the desired effect.
    Eye color is somewhat important as well, though it's more forgiving. Ideally, a darker eye color is preferred.

2. Dress the Part: Wear clothing that accentuates physique and gives off a strong, powerful vibe. Dark colors, fitted clothing, and rugged accessories.

3. Facial Hair: Consider going for a well-groomed beard or stubble. Facial hair adds a rugged and masculine edge, enhancing your aura of intimidation.

4. Physique: Hit the gym and focus on building muscle and strength. A strong, muscular physique can be inherently intimidating to others.

5. Scent: This one is often overlooked, even though it's quite important. A strong, masculine, and perhaps even psychopathic and unusual scent can add to your dark triad persona. I recommend 'Inexcusable Evil' by Toskovat.
Personality:
  1. Eye Contact:
    Make strong, unwavering eye contact. Locking eyes conveys dominance and commands respect. (Doesen't work if you have prey eyes lmao)

2. Body Language:
    Use assertive body language to communicate power and control. Avoid fidgeting or appearing nervous, and move with purpose and confidence.

3. Voice Control:
    Speak in a deep, authoritative and monotone tone. A strong voice reinforces your intimidating presence.

4. Facial Expression:
    Adopt a serious or stern expression. Smiling too much can undermine your intimidating aura.

5. Confidence:
    If you're not naturally confident, adopt a role-play mindset. Consider yourself a character and approach situations seriously, believing in yourself regardless. Avoid self-deprecating jokes and speak up for yourself whenever necessary.

good thread
but dark triads are born not made ( expect through surgery )
just have sharp eyes , hollow cheeks and dark coloring with a mid or high contrast

i am mostly dark triad but hella skinny so its time for me to grind the gym 10x harder for that physique 😈πŸ’ͺ
""A strong, masculine, and perhaps even psychopathic and unusual scent can add to your dark triad persona. I recommend 'Inexcusable Evil'"" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i am mostly dark triad but hella skinny so its time for me to grind the gym 10x harder for that physique 😈πŸ’ͺ
""A strong, masculine, and perhaps even psychopathic and unusual scent can add to your dark triad persona. I recommend 'Inexcusable Evil'"" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Aight, but inexcusable evil is just a joke jfl, smells like shit, maybe some graycel buys it lmao