Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to cold approach women who are busy

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
I am starting a new thread since the old thread got full of junk and derailed.

Basically I been watching videos about how to cold approach women.

First video I seen: extremely cringe. HTN, almost chadlite bodybuilder with introversion, who pussied out of the video after flirting with 1 girl. He said he was petrified of flirting to girls and didn't want to do the video in the first place, can relate tbh. Then when the video got going and he was talking to a girl, very awkward and cringe, i was just hoping for the video to be over. For some reason the girl didn't reject him, maybe because of his HTN looks but I personally just wanted him to hurry up and end the video because it was so cringe.

Second video, uploaded by a guy and a girl, said most important thing is looks. Then gave some more tips. None of the tips explained how to approach women that are busy or at work.

Third video a girl given me advice. She seemed on point with the advice, but said to not flirt with women who are busy or at work. So I must make this thread because I looked for videos and found 0 explaining how to flirt with women that are busy or at work.

:flandre_concerned:
Basically at the end of the day i realize modern society is dystopian. It would be better if most of us were just anime girls, but until that day arrives, we must deal with hypergamy on our own terms. If you are born male you born into a sexist world that requires you to be confident, as well as do 10 different steps in order to approach somebody, as well as be born with the right genetics, because women never cold approach. And so people must develop techniques to navigate a world with hypergamy, until there is no more dystopia.

Basically at the end of the day i realize modern society is dystopian. It would be better if most of us were just anime girls, but until that day arrives, we must deal with hypergamy on our own terms. If you are born male you born into a sexist world that requires you to be confident, as well as do 10 different steps in order to approach somebody, as well as be born with the right genetics, because women never cold approach. And so people must develop techniques to navigate a world with hypergamy, until there is no more dystopia.
u need therapy bro it aint that deep

I am starting a new thread since the old thread got full of junk and derailed.

Basically I been watching videos about how to cold approach women.

First video I seen: extremely cringe. HTN, almost chadlite bodybuilder with introversion, who pussied out of the video after flirting with 1 girl. He said he was petrified of flirting to girls and didn't want to do the video in the first place, can relate tbh. Then when the video got going and he was talking to a girl, very awkward and cringe, i was just hoping for the video to be over. For some reason the girl didn't reject him, maybe because of his HTN looks but I personally just wanted him to hurry up and end the video because it was so cringe.

Second video, uploaded by a guy and a girl, said most important thing is looks. Then gave some more tips. None of the tips explained how to approach women that are busy or at work.

Third video a girl given me advice. She seemed on point with the advice, but said to not flirt with women who are busy or at work. So I must make this thread because I looked for videos and found 0 explaining how to flirt with women that are busy or at work.

:flandre_concerned:
either dont talk to her or interrupt her work. if you're attractive enough, then you're worth the time for her.
you always seem to end your rants in schizo autism statements

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
u need therapy bro it aint that deep
u need humanization (like data from startrek)

cause u a bot

always the same boring repetitive derailments from you that add nothing to the conversation and make the thread seem blander

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
either dont talk to her or interrupt her work. if you're attractive enough, then you're worth the time for her.
you always seem to end your rants in schizo autism statements
gives 0 actionable advice

the advice videos on cold approach already said looks were important and said cold approach will be difficult even if someone looks good.

and they said if u approach when someone is busy you will fail. and the video already assumed the person who is approaching looks good. so this does not explain how to approach if they are busy

the advice videos on cold approach already said looks were important and said cold approach will be difficult even if someone looks good.

and they said if u approach when someone is busy you will fail. and the video already assumed the person who is approaching looks good. so this does not explain how to approach if they are busy
bro just do it. even if she says no, at least shes a stranger and you likely will never meet+she wont remember you

or just stalk her until she is done with her work and then cold approach