Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How to cope with being unattractive?

The Dark Passenger

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖓
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
3,670
Online time
7d 21h
Reputation
6,550
Location
Brazil
I'm tired boss.
1000014167.webp
 
If u actually care about this Normie jerk circle it’s over

And don’t be like femoids who pretend they are above this but use makeup every day “muh it’s what’s in the inside that counts. Now let me go buy my clothes and spend 4h on makeup also I’m on a diet tehehe”

I literally can’t give 2 fucks I go outside with no pants boxers dirty etc

Only time I worry about my looks is when I’m at work
 
Yeah I love to be alone and shit,it's so fucking good 😂
Hey man just focus on appeal then, if you are unsalvageable, fix your body and your diet and your discipline and study, get a good job. Looks wont matter as much. Plus women honestly prefer appeal and smv over psl
 
Hey man just focus on appeal then, if you are unsalvageable, fix your body and your diet and your discipline and study, get a good job. Looks wont matter as much. Plus women honestly prefer appeal and smv over psl
Sorry I was just joking,but yeah that's for sure some good advice thanks for genuinely wanting to help,it really means a lot.
 
Hey man just focus on appeal then, if you are unsalvageable, fix your body and your diet and your discipline and study, get a good job. Looks wont matter as much. Plus women honestly prefer appeal and smv over psl
Insane copium fuck you
 
just dw about it, fraud low inhib
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top