Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to deal with chickenpox scars

cookie-cel

Established
So i thought my scars would naturally go away but it didnt even after almost 6 months of having chickenpox. I think it might be cuz i used to poke the pimples out of pain .

My friend I had chicken pox when I was 19 years old and since I didn't have the vaccine, the outbreak of blisters all over my body was brutal.

I was locked in my house for a month because the blisters wouldn't go away, it was the worst illness I ever had.

Obviously I scratched the blisters on my face and I got scars as if they were acne but they went away with time through a good diet etc.

at that time I was looking on the internet how to get rid of scars and I found that it was good to use aloe vera aloe vera.

I don't know where you live but Aloe Vera is a silver that is everywhere even in people's gardens.

Laser treatment maybe? I’ve never had chicken pox so I wouldn’t know

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Off-Topic 15
RainbowDash Off-Topic 77
cookie-cel Off-Topic 97
97baHater Looksmaxxing 13