Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to get a lot of women

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
⚠️ If you rely on looks to get women (Purely), you won't succed that much ⚠️
BountifulSneakyAfricanaugurbuzzard-max-1mb.gif
so today i will break down exactly what you must pay attention in order to get as many females as possible.
----------------------------------

⭕ First we need to understand what role blackpill and looksmaxing plays in dating.
This is most overlooked part, as many will say sub 8 or over, which i prove to be bs, hell blackpill matters at the beggining phase, you must
begin as atleast 5.5/10
because looks can increase your success rate
it's achievable by looksmaxing
but many people in looksmax community believes once they reach to certain PSL scale, or get certain surgery, they'll magically get girlfriend, and they won't.

⭕ Second, it's numbers game.
Don't be shy to approach females, don't be nervous around them, and
DM 1 girl weekly MINIMUM.
Of course many people don't know what to say and DM, and i suggest you to find person who can teach these things cause you are either born to know these or not

Or if you are like me, you know what to say but you don't have guts to do it, i recommend by first saying hi to people, yes girls including. As you progress, go to another town, and pretend like you're stranger, ask people where is this place, or that thing... Later and later, you will come to face actual PUA approach, i am curently riding car and soon as i see an attractive female, i stop and ask her if she needs transport.
YES I DO GET REJECTED, BUT IT'S FAR BENEFICIAL FOR ME THAN SITTING AND DOIN NOTHING

⚠️ Your conversation with girl must consist of flirtatious lies, and DONT be afraid to make physical contact

⭕ Third, exposure effect.
By proving this, let me do simple social experiment.

This is Johnny
Screenshot_20200418-010347_YouTube.jpg
Looks: 5/10, gymecel

Height: 177cm
Inhibition: Average
-------------------------------------

In 2013, he was basement dweller, staying indoors 24/7, and leaving once just to buy food and necesities at like early in the morning.
Number of ioi's × Year: 3

In 2015, he attended college, worked part time job, and mildly socialized.
Number of ioi's × Year: 9

In 2017
, he began to socialize even more, he got rid of his anxiety, and he started going to clubs every weekend besides college and job he's been doing. Oh, and he also made Tinder account.
Number of ioi's × Year: 20

In 2019, he graduated the college, and got his passive income rollin', because he have so much free time now, he's been visiting places such as nightclubs more often, he have big social circle, and his friends are introducing him to girls everytime, so he deleted tinder... he lives an happy life now.

Number of ioi's × Year: 30

So by putting yourself out there and socializing when you have the opportunity, you might get a chance to smash. Normatard who's socializing 24/7 gets more coochie than chad who is NEETcelling in house all year. Number of iois per year is my approximate estimation, of course.

98FAFD36-EF04-48AA-9306-1ACF2B25D8C2.jpeg
"You after this thread"​

I covered all the things necessary, having nice car or piece of clothing would help. This thread is baseline you need to increase lay count.

If you rely on looks to get women (Purely), you won't succed that much
View attachment 12993
so today i will break down exactly what you must pay attention in order to get as many females as possible.

⭕ First we need to understand what role blackpill and looksmaxing plays in dating.
This is most overlooked part, as many will say sub 8 or over, which i prove to be bs, hell blackpill matters at the beggining phase, you must
begin as atleast 5.5/10
but many people in looksmax community believes once they reach to certain PSL scale, or get certain surgery, they'll magically get girlfriend, and they won't.

Of course many people don't know what to say and DM, and i suggest you to find person who can teach these things cause you are either born to know these or not

Or if you are like me, you know what to say but you don't have guts to do it, i recommend by first saying hi to people, yes girls including. As you progress, go to another town, and pretend like you're stranger, ask people where is this place, or that thing... Later and later, you will come to face actual PUA approach, i am curently riding car and soon as i see an attractive female, i stop and ask her if she needs transport.
YES I DO GET REJECTED, BUT IT'S FAR BENEFICIAL FOR ME THAN SITTING AND DOIN NOTHING

⚠ Your conversation with girl must consist of flirtatious lies, and DONT be afraid to make physical contact

⭕Third, exposure effect.

This is Johnny
View attachment 12991

In 2013, he was basement dweller, staying indoors 24/7, and leaving once just to buy food and necesities at like early in the morning.

In 2017
, he began to socialize even more, he got rid of his anxiety, and he started going to clubs every weekend besides college and job he's been doing. Oh, and he also made Tinder account.

In 2019, he graduated the college, and got his passive income rollin', because he have so much free time now, he's been visiting places such as nightclubs more often, he have big social circle, and his friends are introducing him to girls everytime, so he deleted tinder... he lives an happy life now.

So by putting yourself out there and socializing when you have the opportunity, you might get a chance to smash. Normatard who's socializing 24/7 gets more coochie than chad who is NEETcelling in house all year. Number of iois per year is my approximate estimation, of course.

View attachment 12994
"You after this thread"​

I covered all the things necessary, having nice car or piece of clothing would help. This thread is baseline you need to increase lay count.
I get girls asking me out but not anyone above seven
Help me with that

If you rely on looks to get women (Purely), you won't succed that much
View attachment 12993

begin as atleast 5.5/10

⚠ Your conversation with girl must consist of flirtatious lies, and DONT be afraid to make physical contact

⭕Third, exposure effect.

This is Johnny
View attachment 12991

In 2017

View attachment 12994
"You after this thread"​

unnamed (2).gif

98FAFD36-EF04-48AA-9306-1ACF2B25D8C2.jpeg
Funny picture here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Screw the thread

Just DM girls