Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to get clear skin (REMASTERED)

allexxs

karatekamaxxer
Established Member
..dear looksmaxxers

Are you not willing to pay for skincare products? Are you willing not to dedicate entire hours on skincare? Well, then this guide is for you.

Foods
What we eat defines very much how healthy our skin will be, it is important to keep a regulated diet in which you won't consume certain foods which are very bad for your skin.

• What to AVOID
If you want to get a clearer skin there are various kinds of foods which you should avoid:

- Foods high in sugars, because sugar causes inflammation. If you really want to take a day off just keep in mind to consume atleast less than 100g of sugar daily. When your blood sugar spikes, it causes inflammation throughout your body. These spikes also cause your body to make more sebum, an oily substance in your skin. Both inflammation and excess sebum can lead to acne.
Top Food High in Sugar

- Refined carbohydrates (White bread,...). refined carbohydrates can cause acne because it is a high glycemic food, meaning it causes the body's blood sugar level to rise quickly, which results in inflammation -> pimples.

-
Diary. Dairy cows are treated with artificial hormones that affect their milk supply. Researchers suggest that those hormones may throw your hormones off balance when you consume milk products. This could trigger acne. Another theory is that the growth hormones already in milk naturally aggravate acne no matter what. Still it's not recommended to not consume any Diary at all during puberty because it is essential for bone growth

• What to CONSUME
If you want a clearer skin make sure to consume:

- Omega 3 foods (Fish, Wallnuts,..), because O3 has an anti-inflammatory effect, which results in reducing the acne probability

- Zinc foods (Shellfish, Meat, Seeds,...) because zinc has an anti-inflammatory and an anti-bacterial effect and it helps regulate the hormones which cause the sebum excretion.

- Fruit and vegetables because thanks to all of their vitamines and minerals they help to give you a lighter and better colored skin and obviously depending on the fruit/vegetable they can also have a different effect on your skin (For example oranges vitamin C -> anti-inflammatory).

Foods Rich In Omega Online | www.fundec.pt

Sleep

Sleep is a very important, not only for your skin, but also for the rest of your body, so make sure to sleep more than 8-9 hours every night.

Also keep in mind to sleep on your back since it can be a very crucial not only because of the skin oils but sleeping on your face or on your side can cause facial asymmetry.
Also remember to change your pillowcase ideally every 2 days or maximum every 4 days. A good night's sleep helps to repair and strengthen the skin barrier

Acne itself is associated with poor-quality sleep, which can, in turn, lead to more breakouts. It's a challenging cycle that can be tough to break.

Skincare
About skincare there are a few things which you should keep in mind:

- Never touch your face, hands are dirty and by touching your face you will get bacteria on your face, bacterias themselves cause inflammation, which causes acne

- Wash your face atleast three times a day or after doing physical movement or feeling your face oily with cold water. Don't use hot water because it causes extra oils to be generated which causes pimples

- In the morning put some pretty cold water in a basin and put your face in it and hold your breath, by doing this you will reduce your face's swelling and inflammation.

- In the evening rub your face with ice delicately by doing circular movement, by doing this you will reduce the swelling and the inflammation which will cause the redness and the pimple iflself. After that apply a mosturizer (A natural mosturizer works too, for example i use Aloe Vera) which has the role to help the skin not to be dry and so also make sure it's not going to be inflammate.

..dear looksmaxxers

Are you not willing to pay for skincare products? Are you willing not to dedicate entire hours on skincare? Well, then this guide is for you.

Foods
What we eat defines very much how healthy our skin will be, it is important to keep a regulated diet in which you won't consume certain foods which are very bad for your skin.

• What to AVOID
If you want to get a clearer skin there are various kinds of foods which you should avoid:

- Foods high in sugars, because sugar causes inflammation. If you really want to take a day off just keep in mind to consume atleast less than 100g of sugar daily. When your blood sugar spikes, it causes inflammation throughout your body. These spikes also cause your body to make more sebum, an oily substance in your skin. Both inflammation and excess sebum can lead to acne.
Top Food High in Sugar

- Refined carbohydrates (White bread,...). refined carbohydrates can cause acne because it is a high glycemic food, meaning it causes the body's blood sugar level to rise quickly, which results in inflammation -> pimples.

-
Diary. Dairy cows are treated with artificial hormones that affect their milk supply. Researchers suggest that those hormones may throw your hormones off balance when you consume milk products. This could trigger acne. Another theory is that the growth hormones already in milk naturally aggravate acne no matter what. Still it's not recommended to not consume any Diary at all during puberty because it is essential for bone growth

• What to CONSUME
If you want a clearer skin make sure to consume:

- Omega 3 foods (Fish, Wallnuts,..), because O3 has an anti-inflammatory effect, which results in reducing the acne probability

- Zinc foods (Shellfish, Meat, Seeds,...) because zinc has an anti-inflammatory and an anti-bacterial effect and it helps regulate the hormones which cause the sebum excretion.

- Fruit and vegetables because thanks to all of their vitamines and minerals they help to give you a lighter and better colored skin and obviously depending on the fruit/vegetable they can also have a different effect on your skin (For example oranges vitamin C -> anti-inflammatory).

Foods Rich In Omega Online | www.fundec.pt

Sleep

Sleep is a very important, not only for your skin, but also for the rest of your body, so make sure to sleep more than 8-9 hours every night.

Also keep in mind to sleep on your back since it can be a very crucial not only because of the skin oils but sleeping on your face or on your side can cause facial asymmetry.
Also remember to change your pillowcase ideally every 2 days or maximum every 4 days. A good night's sleep helps to repair and strengthen the skin barrier

Acne itself is associated with poor-quality sleep, which can, in turn, lead to more breakouts. It's a challenging cycle that can be tough to break.

Skincare
About skincare there are a few things which you should keep in mind:

- Never touch your face, hands are dirty and by touching your face you will get bacteria on your face, bacterias themselves cause inflammation, which causes acne

- Wash your face atleast three times a day or after doing physical movement or feeling your face oily with cold water. Don't use hot water because it causes extra oils to be generated which causes pimples

- In the morning put some pretty cold water in a basin and put your face in it and hold your breath, by doing this you will reduce your face's swelling and inflammation.

- In the evening rub your face with ice delicately by doing circular movement, by doing this you will reduce the swelling and the inflammation which will cause the redness and the pimple iflself. After that apply a mosturizer (A natural mosturizer works too, for example i use Aloe Vera) which has the role to help the skin not to be dry and so also make sure it's not going to be inflammate.
The food part is clear for me i never liked sugar cause it was sweet and i don't like sweet i like spicy (am indian)

And i eat rice occasionally on special events and normally i eat unrefined wheat flour rotis(complex carb)

And i take zinc and b12 supplement and
I will start megadosing soyabeans in 2 weeks

I dont like milk i stopped drinking it from age 4

But my skin was the best when i was on finasteride

I am not consistent with skincare and my tret ran out i will be tazarotene and then i will do skincare with discipline.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The food part is clear for me i never liked sugar cause it was sweet and i don't like sweet i like spicy (am indian)

And i eat rice occasionally on special events and normally i eat unrefined wheat flour rotis(complex carb)

And i take zinc and b12 supplement and
I will start megadosing soyabeans in 2 weeks

I dont like milk i stopped drinking it from age 4

But my skin was the best when i was on finasteride

I am not consistent with skincare and my tret ran out i will be tazarotene and then i will do skincare with discipline.
Handling skin is very difficult during puberty, in this phase there are many hormones and the body is changing a lot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
do people genuinely do this? ik it makes your pillows clean, but i have never heard of anybody doing that this often.
Thats more likely if you sleep with the face on the pillow, if not you can change it every 1 week /1.5