Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to get hunter eyes bros?

Apolo

I've saw a lot of people talking about squintmaxxing but I don't know what that shit means, and I ain't seen nobody talking about how exactly u do exercises to get hunter eyes with proven results, help me bros!!!

I've saw a lot of people talking about squintmaxxing but I don't know what that shit means, and I ain't seen nobody talking about how exactly u do exercises to get hunter eyes with proven results, help me bros!!!
you cant get hunter eyes with squinting, it will just reduce your upper eyelid expoure. Hunter eyes are genetic only

I would suggest to Christmaxx, because whats better than eternal life in heaven?
The Bible says there will be 1000 years of heaven and it is going to be on Earth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you cant get hunter eyes with squinting, it will just reduce your upper eyelid expoure. Hunter eyes are genetic only
Ok, I think if I reduce my upper eyled exposure and lower eye bag it will be a good start

Back