Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to get rid of cheek bloat?

FutureChad

i got some really bloated cheeks and it fucks up my zygos.
i try to proper swallow for buccinator muscle loss but idk if i do it correctly.

stop with the f*****g swallowing. cant believe so many restarted people believe lookism downies over the wise nick gurr. buccinator has nothing to do with bloat

imagine how hard people chew for hours every day for months to get a bit of masseter growth because of the muscle fibers there

even if youd manage to do that with buccinators, it still wouldnt be visible

and theres no way not to use them, you will eventually use them anyway

use nicotine to get rid of cheek fat/bloat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
stop with the f*****g swallowing. cant believe so many restarted people believe lookism downies over the wise nick gurr. buccinator has nothing to do with bloat

imagine how hard people chew for hours every day for months to get a bit of masseter growth because of the muscle fibers there

nicotine gum or smtn?

tbh id be willing to give nicotine a go, as you saw im also heavily bloated with no face definition, diet doesn't seem to fix that

nicotine gum or smtn?
nicotine gum is really inefficient, i recommend getting a small vape pen and nicotine salts

its an aromatase inhibitor so if youve got high E it might help with the water retention

it also increases catecholamines which break down the glycogen + water and inhibit the reabsorption of water into the bloodstream

legit drug

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mike Mew said himself that if you got big buccinators then you are mostly bloated?
[/QUOTE]

Mike Mew said himself that if you got big buccinators then you are mostly bloated?
idk what he said but hes retarded. look into it yourself, it literally makes zero sense

nicotine gum or smtn?
Astrosky does icing where he puts ice on cheeks for long periods of time for many days..... Dunno how well it works tho

im sorry but bloat is unfortunately totally genetic
Wow so there's nothing you can do about it? What about getting a buccal fat removal surgery....also being fat and consuming lots of salt increases bloat srs

Icing works. But takes awhile for the fat to actually die off. You end up peeing it out after awhile
you f*****g r****d for the fat cells to die you need at least -100C. also it doesnt always work and it hurts like f*****g shit and it takes months for it to actually happen

you are so f*****g stupid dont even think of spreading fake info while im alive and rotting on this forum

you f*****g r****d for the fat cells to die you need at least -100C. also it doesnt always work and it hurts like f*****g shit and it takes months for it to actually happen

you are so f*****g stupid dont even think of spreading fake info while im alive and rotting on this forum
i think i got my temperature wrong tbh, i will look into it

-5 degrees. Do it 4 times a week. Use ice. Ice pack. Whatever you wish. See what happens.
Is it true you ice your cheeks due to the harsh BBC environment your mouth goes thru?

Technically. You can buy a machine from aliexpress that will have a Peltier cooler built in. It has a metal plate and will do the same thing but with out the use of ice and a more constant controller temperature.
i recommend high intensity focused ultrasound

Technically. You can buy a machine from aliexpress that will have a Peltier cooler built in. It has a metal plate and will do the same thing but with out the use of ice and a more constant controller temperature. This can work for any part of the body. Stomach too. So if your working out and your diet is on point but you can’t lose the fat.

This can work very well after awhile. But it’s not something you can do once and get results. Gotta do it many times. But it could give you an edge.
I'll try this but you said 2 minute breaks every hour ?
For how long am I supposed to freeze my face ?