Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to get rid of red cheeks?

Jack_

IMG_0593.jpegI need some advice on how to get rid of these red cheeks, it is not sun burn or a simple rash. I have had it for nearly my whole life. If you have any ideas on what it might be or any products that could help it would be appreciated. (Rate me as well and tell ‘em what I can improve on)

Have you tried ice or something cold it usally helps me with irritation but based on what you said it probably isn’t that but it’s helped with me with a bunch of stuff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you tried ice or something cold it usally helps me with irritation but based on what you said it probably isn’t that but it’s helped with me with a bunch of stuff
I’ve tried cold water, but not ice, I will have a try tommorow

Start icing your face every morning and use a moisturizer, also change up your hairstyle man its terrible, grow it out first.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Start icing your face every morning and use a moisturizer, also change up your hairstyle man its terrible, grow it out first.
I buzzed it like a month ago, still growing back out. But yeah I’ll try the icing and try a new moisturiser, if you have any recommendations lmk

i know what it’s like and what helped me calm down my redness is being consistent with ur skincare (every night every morning) my favorite skincare brand that helped me is dermalogica but obviously you should talk to a dermatologist first if it really bothers you that much