amandamrtinez
ᥫ᭡.
surgical or non surgical procedures
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was thinking about it, but when I went to the clinic she told me I should not do it. I don’t know if it is because it is very invasiveCanthoplasty
I was thinking about non surgical procedures like botox, but I don’t know if it lifts the eyesIf you don’t want surgery your best bet is eyeliner tbh
Probably bc you don’t “need” itI was thinking about it, but when I went to the clinic she told me I should not do it. I don’t know if it is because it is very invasive
yes I hate when they say I don’t need itProbably bc you don’t “need” it
They don’t usually allow surgeries for just aesthetics and it’s not the safest surgery either
Maybe, I just don’t like Botox because it dissolves and spreads to the rest of your face and makes it look weird. Make sure to get it dissolved in time I supposeI was thinking about non surgical procedures like botox, but I don’t know if it lifts the eyes
medial canthus cutting, dont use lidocaine tho and use an eyebrow trimmer or my choice sewing scissorssurgical or non surgical procedures
It really isn’t like that the problem is that people want more and more filler and specific filler like under eye filler always migrate and their face look puffyMaybe, I just don’t like Botox because it dissolves and spreads to the rest of your face and makes it look weird. Make sure to get it dissolved in time I suppose
have you tried it?medial canthus cutting, dont use lidocaine tho and use an eyebrow trimmer or my choice sewing scissors
never use filler it migrates and makes u look subhuman later in lifeIt really isn’t like that the problem is that people want more and more filler and specific filler like under eye filler always migrate and their face look puffy
yeah its quite good tbf takes a few weeks to get real noticeable but dont be a dumb cunt and cut ur eyehave you tried it?
medial canthus cutting, dont use lidocaine tho and use an eyebrow trimmer or my choice sewing scissors
worked for me r****d so i dont wanna hear it
I have scalpels, is that alright to use?yeah its quite good tbf takes a few weeks to get real noticeable but dont be a dumb cunt and cut ur eye
how sharp bc u dont want it to be extremely in my opinion it should be fine js dont be stupidI have scalpels, is that alright to use?
it is a surgical scalpel so,,, I could always get a sewing scissors if that's betterhow sharp bc u dont want it to be extremely in my opinion it should be fine js dont be stupid
yeah thats what i use personally id use the sewing scissors to widden it and for the actual narrowing use a scalpel but be careful w itit is a surgical scalpel so,,, I could always get a sewing scissors if that's better
here's a picture, I just need to cut down along my epicanthal fold? or is it that I don't actually need to cut it?yeah thats what i use personally id use the sewing scissors to widden it and for the actual narrowing use a scalpel but be careful w it