Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how to have longer eyes?

I was thinking about it, but when I went to the clinic she told me I should not do it. I don’t know if it is because it is very invasive
Probably bc you don’t “need” it
They don’t usually allow surgeries for just aesthetics and it’s not the safest surgery either
 
I was thinking about non surgical procedures like botox, but I don’t know if it lifts the eyes
Maybe, I just don’t like Botox because it dissolves and spreads to the rest of your face and makes it look weird. Make sure to get it dissolved in time I suppose
 
Maybe, I just don’t like Botox because it dissolves and spreads to the rest of your face and makes it look weird. Make sure to get it dissolved in time I suppose
It really isn’t like that the problem is that people want more and more filler and specific filler like under eye filler always migrate and their face look puffy
 
It really isn’t like that the problem is that people want more and more filler and specific filler like under eye filler always migrate and their face look puffy
never use filler it migrates and makes u look subhuman later in life
 
Canthus cutting or surgery
 
medial canthus cutting, dont use lidocaine tho and use an eyebrow trimmer or my choice sewing scissors
1789761195330.webp
 
it is a surgical scalpel so,,, I could always get a sewing scissors if that's better
yeah thats what i use personally id use the sewing scissors to widden it and for the actual narrowing use a scalpel but be careful w it
 
yeah thats what i use personally id use the sewing scissors to widden it and for the actual narrowing use a scalpel but be careful w it
here's a picture, I just need to cut down along my epicanthal fold? or is it that I don't actually need to cut it?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260921_023246_417.webp
    IMG_20260921_023246_417.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top