Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to increase positivity level?

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
I'm an incel so its somewhat difficult to be as positive as non-incels. I have my copes, but the problem is I want to increase my positivity level for this.

For example, when I asked what videogame to play, someone suggested Mario Kart 8. I am a mario kart 8 veteran. So it is starting to feel a bit stale to me. What I am wondering is how do I increase my positivity level, so that the game feels brand new? When the game felt brand new I felt more positive and less like I was eating stale bread. I want to feel like a soycuck holding a switch in their hands.

I feel this also applies to other walks of life, for example what if someone explored an area IRL and it no longer feels as exciting as before. For example what if someone works at the same shop all day and they are tired of the scenery and drudgery.

So I feel this thread will benefit even non-incel normies too.

nature, cleanliness

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nature, cleanliness
i spend a lot of time in nature

how do you solve the problem of going on the same nature hikes over and over

I'm an incel so its somewhat difficult to be as positive as non-incels. I have my copes, but the problem is I want to increase my positivity level for this.

For example, when I asked what videogame to play, someone suggested Mario Kart 8. I am a mario kart 8 veteran. So it is starting to feel a bit stale to me. What I am wondering is how do I increase my positivity level, so that the game feels brand new? When the game felt brand new I felt more positive and less like I was eating stale bread. I want to feel like a soycuck holding a switch in their hands.

I feel this also applies to other walks of life, for example what if someone explored an area IRL and it no longer feels as exciting as before. For example what if someone works at the same shop all day and they are tired of the scenery and drudgery.

Look into stoicism, changed my life, I’m ridiculously gracious and happy every day of my life

Dalits are happy so I will be a Dalit

id reccomend smoking weed, big cope helper and lowkey helps pull

id reccomend smoking weed, big cope helper and lowkey helps pull
i recommend weed, creates lowinhib.

downside of weed is it made me feel less interested in gaming

i liked the total feeling of feminization it provided but not the lapse in gaming

testosterone will increase gaming but has some downsides, even testosterone cannot save you from the feeling of playing the same levels over and over.

I’m 16, I’ve had sex a couple times, but I’m not getting laid regularly no
i am way older, maybe stoicism is easier when younger

does stoicism fix the problem of playing the same games over and over

Stoicism helps with the existential stuff, it’s along the lines of “I’m never going to be in complete control, so why struggle”

For gaming I’d maybe recommend a detox, I go through periods where I don’t play anything for months at a time and it allows me to come back with the same passion every time

Stoicism helps with the existential stuff, it’s along the lines of “I’m never going to be in complete control, so why struggle”

For gaming I’d maybe recommend a detox, I go through periods where I don’t play anything for months at a time and it allows me to come back with the same passion every time
i took a long break from mario kart 8 for a while, it didnt help much

might help if u are young ig idk

let me fix the problem of playing the same game over and over. if u dont feel like getting on the game or playing a game, dont just do something else (weed helps so much with this)
+ ur literally playing mario kart 8

i took a long break from mario kart 8 for a while, it didnt help much

might help if u are young ig idk
Yeah that’s true, you could try some new games?

Yeah that’s true, you could try some new games?
i do but they dont have the same umph as when i was younger

and it doesnt help that the games are actually not as good as retro games

let me fix the problem of playing the same game over and over. if u dont feel like getting on the game or playing a game, dont just do something else (weed helps so much with this)
+ ur literally playing mario kart 8
got some weed i might try this