Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to increase testosterone in body? Guide pls

1/ Sleep 8 hours per night

2/ Animal based diet with only fats, proteins, fruits and vegetables

3/ Weightlifting compound movements

4/ Supplments like Vitamin D (or sun), zinc, small doses of Boron for short time etc

5/ Doing Manly things : Splitting wood, shave with a straight razor, starting a martial art, talking to women, fucking with them etc...

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1/ Sleep 8 hours per night

2/ Animal based diet with only fats, fruits and vegetables

3/ Weightlifting compound movements

4/ Supplments like Vitamin D, zinc, small doses of Boron for short time etc

5/ Doing Manly things : Splitting wood, shave with a straight razor, starting a martial art, talking to women, fucking with them etc...
Does having sex make your testosterone level higher ?

There's a thread in must reads that says TESTOTERONEMAXXING

Testosterone is highly overrated, the bunch of things you need to do to to raise it that really makes the difference, like exercise, good diet, sun exposure, good sleep and acting like a real man dont being a pussy.

I would bet a kidney most the role models we follow walk around with the testosterone in the mid of the normal range or even in the lower end.

A study reportedly suggests that abstaining for seven days can increase testosterone levels by 147%. Although i havent read the study, ive seen it referenced. Additionally, another study indicates that men with high testosterone levels are often not the stereotypical masculine figures with big muscles we usually think but rather individuals in elevated societal roles, such as business owners, surgeons, and CEOs.

A study reportedly suggests that abstaining for seven days can increase testosterone levels by 147%. Although i havent read the study, ive seen it referenced. Additionally, another study indicates that men with high testosterone levels are often not the stereotypical masculine figures with big muscles we usually think but rather individuals in elevated societal roles, such as business owners, surgeons, and CEOs.
i think i've seen a doc debunking that study because of poor methods + after 1 week the levels go back to normal ranges. I've seen a study about men in libertine clubs having the hightest blood testosterone, probably because of sex or being around women

Yeah muscles doesn't means more testosterone. But high testosterone dudes are more leaders, that's why they are in elevated societal roles