Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to make an advanced face pulling device 2.0

N

Neo

@Buddy Boyo

• I plan to use the experience from my past in order to refine this guide. Please feel free to ask questions below.

• By following out this guide you agree that you are self-diagnosing and self-treating which means I am not responsible for any risk you agree to take.

• I will be using the Orthotropic premise. Especially the idea widening the upper jaw to allow for the jaw to come forward (for this to work you need to have you bite correctly aligned first)

Buy a cheap myobrace from ebay.

s-l1600.jpg

Cut away the outside edge of the myobrace for top and bottom of the myobrace accept for about half an inch at the back end of the myobrace where the wisdom teeth sit. This area at the back of the myobrace is where an outside wire will be moulded onto.

s-l1600.jpg

The final result of the modified myobrace should look something like this but with the mouth tab inside and a greater surface area at the side for the wire to attach.

here is a link to the product we are recreating with a myobrace.

I do not recommend that you buy this, instead stick to the myobrace as it is more durable. This will allow more force to be pushed in the upper inside dental arch.

Buy this two this is very important. I am literally rolling around on the fall as I spent the last hour typing on how to create your own version of this. Pinkwojak.png

Dental-Orthodontic-Extraoral-Face-bow-bows-with-cuspid-104mm-Dentist-Headgear

Fuse the myobrace flanges on your modifed myobraces to the internal hooks on this device. Use a lighter to melt the plastic onto the wire

Then attach the myobrace-wire combo to a reverse pull headgear device. Such as this

Universal-Dental-Adjustable-Reverse-Pull-Headgear-Orthodontic-Instrument-New

All materials chosen are from ebay however if you do some digging you can find wholesalers who sell these products at a much cheaper price.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
justwannabealooker Off-Topic 5
M Looksmaxxing 1
ameriosgabriel Ratings 39
xyzrag Ratings 7