Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to maximise growth 16?

eqw

New member
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Messages
27
Online time
6h 31m
Reputation
7
Hi, I turned 16 2 months ago and im 176cm. My dad is 180cm and my mother 163cm. My projected height is probably 177-181cm but how can max that out besides sleep, diet, stretching, gym etc. What pharmaceuticals would work? What pharmaceuticals would work? GH wouldnt do much probably since I dont have a GH deficcency and its also very expensive. I also dont think that aromatase inhibitors would be worth it since I would have to take them for a very long time which would be expensive and I dont think that the side effects would be worth it especially for such a long time and they would probably also cause long term damage even after I would stop taking them. What other pharmaceutical options do I have, ideally not too expensive.
Thanks
 
maybe supplements like vitamin D3 + K2, calcium, magnesium and zinc
Or cjc w ipa and mk6777
 
Hi, I turned 16 2 months ago and im 176cm. My dad is 180cm and my mother 163cm. My projected height is probably 177-181cm but how can max that out besides sleep, diet, stretching, gym etc. What pharmaceuticals would work? What pharmaceuticals would work? GH wouldnt do much probably since I dont have a GH deficcency and its also very expensive. I also dont think that aromatase inhibitors would be worth it since I would have to take them for a very long time which would be expensive and I dont think that the side effects would be worth it especially for such a long time and they would probably also cause long term damage even after I would stop taking them. What other pharmaceutical options do I have, ideally not too expensive.
Thanks
bonesmash your knees in 2 years you will grow like 6 inches
 
Same, im 16 too, gonna turn 17 in a few months and i wanna get a few more inches out of me, how can i make a post??
 
Hi, I turned 16 2 months ago and im 176cm. My dad is 180cm and my mother 163cm. My projected height is probably 177-181cm but how can max that out besides sleep, diet, stretching, gym etc. What pharmaceuticals would work? What pharmaceuticals would work? GH wouldnt do much probably since I dont have a GH deficcency and its also very expensive. I also dont think that aromatase inhibitors would be worth it since I would have to take them for a very long time which would be expensive and I dont think that the side effects would be worth it especially for such a long time and they would probably also cause long term damage even after I would stop taking them. What other pharmaceutical options do I have, ideally not too expensive.
Thanks
Bro message me, i wanna talk to you im the same age, i have the same problem, ppl here are giving non scientific advice that might be harmful
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top