Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion how to mew correctly for you beginners

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
  1. Correct Tongue Posture:
    • Place the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth, just behind your front teeth.
    • The entire surface of your tongue, including the back, should be pressed against the roof of your mouth.
  2. Maintain Lip Seal:
    • Keep your lips sealed without clenching your teeth. This encourages nasal breathing.
  3. Breathe Through Your Nose:
    • Focus on breathing through your nose rather than your mouth. This is an essential aspect of mewing.
  4. Correct Head and Neck Posture:
    • Maintain proper head and neck posture. Keep your head in a neutral position without tilting forward or backward.
  5. Practice Regularly:
    • Consistency is key. Practice mewing throughout the day, including during various activities like sitting, standing, or lying down.
    • Some practitioners also recommend maintaining proper tongue posture even during sleep.
  6. Chew Properly:
    • Chewing gum or food properly can also be part of mewing. Chewing strengthens the jaw muscles, which can contribute to facial development.
  7. Be Patient:
    • Changes in facial structure take time, and results vary from person to person. Be patient and persistent in your mewing practice.
it is important to know that mewing is not 100% there is a lot more stuff that you need to do in order to get amazing results and mewing is not the only thing

• Place the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth, just behind your front teeth.
    • The entire surface of your tongue, including the back, should be pressed against the roof of your mouth.
  2. Maintain Lip Seal:
    • Keep your lips sealed without clenching your teeth. This encourages nasal breathing.
    • Focus on breathing through your nose rather than your mouth. This is an essential aspect of mewing.
    • Maintain proper head and neck posture. Keep your head in a neutral position without tilting forward or backward.
  5. Practice Regularly:
    • Consistency is key. Practice mewing throughout the day, including during various activities like sitting, standing, or lying down.
    • Some practitioners also recommend maintaining proper tongue posture even during sleep.
  6. Chew Properly:
    • Chewing gum or food properly can also be part of mewing. Chewing strengthens the jaw muscles, which can contribute to facial development.
  7. Be Patient:
    • Changes in facial structure take time, and results vary from person to person. Be patient and persistent in your mewing practice.
it is important to know that mewing is not 100% there is a lot more stuff that you need to do in order to get amazing results and mewing is not the only thing
I have seen that if i train jaw muscles, it may cause negative canthal tilt and overall bloated face because muscles arent as sharp as bone. Is this cope ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I have seen that if i train jaw muscles, it may cause negative canthal tilt and overall bloated face because muscles arent as sharp as bone. Is this cope ?
ive never gotten a NCT because of training my jaw muscles? NCT is gentic you can't change it

negative canthal tilt it could also go for neutral canthal tilt
I personally didnt get NCT but i have seen someone in org telling about this. I have also seen that massaging jaw muscles helps with PCT.

Increasing facial muscles can cause a looksmin. For example when people strain themselves with nerd neck it increases the size of certain muscles under the chin that reduce their looks.

Increasing facial muscles can cause a looksmin. For example when people strain themselves with nerd neck it increases the size of certain muscles under the chin that reduce their looks.
I saw a thread explaining that growing your jaw muscles is only a looksmaxx if you have low set masseter insertions. It makes you look like a chipmunk in they are high set

I saw a thread explaining that growing your jaw muscles is only a looksmaxx if you have low set masseter insertions. It makes you look like a chipmunk in they are high set
real

• Staff
Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

2. Maintain Lip Seal:
  5. Practice Regularly:
  6. Chew Properly:
  7. Be Patient:

2. Maintain Lip Seal:
  5. Practice Regularly:
  6. Chew Properly:
  7. Be Patient:
whys there such a sudden obsession with mewing on this forum bro. this is all people need to know, but people overcomplicate it saying it fixes you hairline and straightens your nose along with other bs. too many tiktokcels. thanks for keeping it simple for others

• Staff
whys there such a sudden obsession with mewing on this forum bro. this is all people need to know, but people overcomplicate it saying it fixes you hairline and straightens your nose along with other bs. too many tiktokcels. thanks for keeping it simple for others
i see that too most people on here are tiktokcels and know nothing abt looksmaxxing so this is practically a daycare for them

link to thread please

i wonder if the chewpill is a looksmin, growing jaw muscles may reduce hollow cheeks and create puffy cheeks

secondly, imo you want the muscles connecting your hyoid to your chin to be as small as is feasibly healthy, if they are too large you will have a double chin/frog jaw.

relevant thread: https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/thre...n-6-month-update-hollow-cheeks-achieved.6627/

also

tip 1. is kinda based but not really, because while it is true, if u already have an incel hyoid bone, then there's a good chance you won't be able to mew properly anyway, the back of your tongue might not be able to connect to the roof