Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info How to not feel insane when on a diet

TubOfLard

Retarded chadjeet
First 50 Members
One thing we struggle with, when dieting, is the constant hunger and unsatisfaction we have to endure. Yes, for a week or so we can soldier through hunger pangs in order to keep to our macros+calories. But there comes a time where our willpower breaks down and we end up cheating. Or as @NickGurr said in his thread you continue to feel like utter shit and have shitty sleep and so forth.

There is a simple tip to be satisfied and prevent feeling hungry on a diet. Eat a lot of food with very low calorie density. These include leafy veg, mushrooms, spinach, cauliflower, onions etc
Eat these alongside your red meats, poultry, fish etc or whatever meat you eat
Snack on stuff like pickles which are tasty (imo) and have virtually no calories
Use egg white instead of whole eggs if you must.
For sweet cravings use artificial sweeteners in your teas and coffees.
And once in a while drink zero calorie energy drinks such as monster ultra.
Some berries such as blueberries and raspberries don't have many calories, strawberries are the best with only 30kcal per 100g
Use almond milk instead of cows milk
The list is endless.

This thread may be obvious to most people, but a lot seem to think you have to suffer in order to get very lean and that is far from the truth.
I'll just leave this vid here. Its rudimentary but also informative and explains what I said.

Tldr: eat lots of food with low kcal density

I don't understand why people eat vegetables and fruits, for real. They have:
- Oxalate chelated minerals you piss out (Cooking them removes the minerals too so it's pretty much useless)
- Vitamins and minerals in forms that either have very low bioavailability or are simply useless
- SERMs that f**k up your hormones whether they are agonists or antagonists (Estrogen is not good in excess but it actually does a lot of the things attributed to Testosterone, like give you libido)
- Antioxidants that slow down muscle protein synthesis
- Omega 6s (Promote weight gain by increasing adipogenesis and inflammation) and Omega 3s in the form of ALA which cannot be converted into DHA/EPA

I understand the idea of finding low calorie foods to eat while dieting. I went as far as trying to manufacture some very low calorie foods with Thickeners, Emulsifiers, Fibers, Artificial Sweeteners and flavors from Capella.

Why not just try having some very lean chicken breast instead? Whey increases Glucagon and PYY which are both appetite suppressants, and at the same time you get a few nutrients too and whey peptides to help support the muscles, bones, skin, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't understand why people eat vegetables and fruits, for real. They have:
- Oxalate chelated minerals you piss out (Cooking them removes the minerals too so it's pretty much useless)
- Vitamins and minerals in forms that either have very low bioavailability or are simply useless
- SERMs that f**k up your hormones whether they are agonists or antagonists (Estrogen is not good in excess but it actually does a lot of the things attributed to Testosterone, like give you libido)
- Antioxidants that slow down muscle protein synthesis
- Omega 6s (Promote weight gain by increasing adipogenesis and inflammation) and Omega 3s in the form of ALA which cannot be converted into DHA/EPA

I understand the idea of finding low calorie foods to eat while dieting. I went as far as trying to manufacture some very low calorie foods with Thickeners, Emulsifiers, Fibers, Artificial Sweeteners and flavors from Capella.

Why not just try having some very lean chicken breast instead? Whey increases Glucagon and PYY which are both appetite suppressants, and at the same time you get a few nutrients too and whey peptides to help support the muscles, bones, skin, etc.
Yeh I get your point about vegetables ngl didn't realise there were those downsides. I don't eat vegetables for their supposed nutritional value and minerals tbh. I eat them solely so they act as a filler at low cost of calories. Plus I agree with you about fruits. Most people tend to cope and use them as a an excuse for their sweet tooth when in fact its still sugar and not ideal. A lot tend to have high amounts of calories anyways. However in the case of some low cal fruits like the berries I mentioned, I'd rather eat them and feel satisfied than eat a choc bar which has more calories and feel unsatisfied.
Lean chicken breast is good, but I've never really incorporated it into my diet much. So far the only meat I consume is beef, both mince and steak. I know I should get in some chicken breast ideally.
I've done similar things where I made low calorie pancakes using splenda jfl

Yeh I get your point about vegetables ngl didn't realise there were those downsides. I don't eat vegetables for their supposed nutritional value and minerals tbh. I eat them solely so they act as a filler at low cost of calories. Plus I agree with you about fruits. Most people tend to cope and use them as a an excuse for their sweet tooth when in fact its still sugar and not ideal. A lot tend to have high amounts of calories anyways. However in the case of some low cal fruits like the berries I mentioned, I'd rather eat them and feel satisfied than eat a choc bar which has more calories and feel unsatisfied.
Lean chicken breast is good, but I've never really incorporated it into my diet much. So far the only meat I consume is beef, both mince and steak. I know I should get in some chicken breast ideally.
I've done similar things where I made low calorie pancakes using splenda jfl
well beef is much better than chicken breast. some chicken pulp or fattier cuts are good for the k2, but you can also get that from milk and other dairy

tbh id just go for drugs to help with weight loss honestly:
- berberine: mimics a state of low energy and activates AMPK which regulates ATP i believe. this is how jewish metformin works too, it just has less side effects (side effects are reserved for the goyim only)
- 1,3-dmaa: adrenalinemaxx to help break down the fats and glycogen quicker tbh (faster if you dont eat carbs to replenish glycogen as if im not rarted adrenaline and cortisol burn trough the glycogen before converting muscle fiber to glucose or using fat from fat cells) + it inhibits appetite
- capsacin: idk if its bullshit but there were some rat studies done by some jews and it apparently inhibited weight gain some f*****g how
- nicotine: adrenalinemaxx

the quicker you get it over with the quicker you get back to bulking tbh. i love permabulking

well beef is much better than chicken breast. some chicken pulp or fattier cuts are good for the k2, but you can also get that from milk and other dairy

tbh id just go for drugs to help with weight loss honestly:
- berberine: mimics a state of low energy and activates AMPK which regulates ATP i believe. this is how jewish metformin works too, it just has less side effects (side effects are reserved for the goyim only)
- 1,3-dmaa: adrenalinemaxx to help break down the fats and glycogen quicker tbh (faster if you dont eat carbs to replenish glycogen as if im not rarted adrenaline and cortisol burn trough the glycogen before converting muscle fiber to glucose or using fat from fat cells) + it inhibits appetite
- capsacin: idk if its bullshit but there were some rat studies done by some jews and it apparently inhibited weight gain some f*****g how
- nicotine: adrenalinemaxx

the quicker you get it over with the quicker you get back to bulking tbh. i love permabulking
actually idk why i even mentioned berberine, your AMPK is already activated from being in a deficit

Back