Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to obtain the ideal feminine physique

What should a women eat and which workouts should be done to look as similar as possible. I know it has a lot to do with genetics but I would just like to get close to the goal

For reference: 172cm, 56kgs, little muscle mass

Attachments

• IMG_4421.jpeg
    IMG_4421.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4422.jpeg
    IMG_4422.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
And the waist is just bones I think I don't know if taking estrogen can help no idea at all

afaik all you can really do is be lean (everybody should be) trains legs, glutes, hamstrings and then try those corsets that supposedly give you a better hourglass figure if you were them for long enough.

also stay debloated, water can accumulate in ur face as well as arms, as a chick you need thin arms.

stay the fuck away from birth control, even if your lean birth control will give you flabby arms

afaik all you can really do is be lean (everybody should be) trains legs, glutes, hamstrings and then try those corsets that supposedly give you a better hourglass figure if you were them for long enough.

also stay debloated, water can accumulate in ur face as well as arms, as a chick you need thin arms.

stay the fuck away from birth control, even if your lean birth control will give you flabby arms
Filter tap water as well it can disrupt hormones

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Is it possible to debloat while consuming a lot of sodium? I put salt in everything…

This is much healthier than what you've shown. Women need much more fat than the starved models you've referenced have.
Don't get me wrong, you should not be fat, or overweight, but at a high enough bf% for proper hormonal function. Be healthily lean for a woman. 20% range or more.

What should a women eat and which workouts should be done to look as similar as possible. I know it has a lot to do with genetics but I would just like to get close to the goal

Starvemaxxing and being 6ft. not ideal for women

They are not the average women. Normal healthy women carry more fat

Yoga Pilates Barre yoga Pilates Barre yoga Pilates BARRE

5’7-5’11 and 24 inch waist and ur good, anyways post a pic if you want personal advice, if you just want info then idk, keep doing what ur doing

That’s from the female gaze the ideal physique for the male gaze is an hourglass figure but it varies