Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info How to shorten my midface?

gxjich

Im 14 just started out looksmaxxing and Nihlius told me Id be a chadlite if I didnt have a long midface. What way can I fix it?

Im 14 just started out looksmaxxing and Nihlius told me Id be a chadlite if I didnt have a long midface. What way can I fix it?
Depends on which is the feature which makes your midface long

Can you check my posts and tell me which feature makes my midface long?
ID say that your nose is a little too long

It can only be fixed trough surgery but if your mewing and you have the right age it can shorten the midface (but in this case no, because you have a long nose which cant be shortened without surgery)

But id say you can still try to keep on mewing and chewing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So that means I will never reach chadlite level and its over for me?

Already asked this lmao only option surgery or if ur young enough development w mewing etc

ID say that your nose is a little too long

It can only be fixed trough surgery but if your mewing and you have the right age it can shorten the midface (but in this case no, because you have a long nose which cant be shortened without surgery)

But id say you can still try to keep on mewing and chewing
IMG_20240404_200536.jpgIt was lens distortion and bad angle.

And you're probably a chadlite

But that lips are a little concerning
Slim them down
Thank you bro Im looking forward to pubertymaxx and hit that chad level if possible.

lip reduction asap to become chad
Mb but bitches say they like it🤷🏼‍♂️and I’m 16 can’t do any surgery plus + since im def still maturing and my lips(as they do) shrink over time. Wouldn’t that throw my facial harmony off?

Mb but bitches say they like it🤷🏼‍♂️and I’m 16 can’t do any surgery plus + since im def still maturing and my lips(as they do) shrink over time. Wouldn’t that throw my facial harmony off?
Yeah bitches like my lips too and enjoy kissing bc of my big lips so I probably wouldn't do a surgery