Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to Studymaxx

N

Neo

TL;DR This methods requires repetition to memorise information and don't trust your teacher - become your own teacher.

I'm from the UK meaning that this method is adapted to the education system in my country. You will need to find the company that creates the qualification material in your country (for me that is Pearson). You will need to find the syllabus specifications for your subjects (make sure to find the right exam board and time period). This document will be the backbone of your learning and thus success, not the teacher. For me the education system in my country is extremely corrupt meaning I can't trust the teachers or school to help me get the grades I want. This is why this method works so well for me. Make sure to read the document, all of it, as it will tell you everything except test answers. For me the course I do requires me to do frequent assessments luckily the syllabus specification tells me what I need to cover, how long I should be taking and how much it will total to my final grade. After reading it you will need to research into essential material etc and pre-prepare any material needed before your term starts.

I have designed my notes unit by unit with the unit requirement. This is document which is 4 pages long is what I'll take into class with me. I will have already learnt each point in detail as well as what each assignment is asking beforehand.

When you in the learning with the sources you syllabus specification has required repetition = memorisation. So simply repeat facts, equations, quotes etc. as many times as you can until you know it of by heart. This rule of repetition is very useful for when you have to apply your knowledge like in maths.

"You will need to find the company that creates the qualification material in your country."

wym by that, sorry im low iq.

So the company thar creates the tests, syllabus information etc
im from australia. is there just one company or different depending on which states cos i cant think of anyway to find that out without asking the principal or sum shit.

TL;DR This methods requires repetition to memorise information and don't trust your teacher - become your own teacher.

I'm from the UK meaning that this method is adapted to the education system in my country. You will need to find the company that creates the qualification material in your country (for me that is Pearson). You will need to find the syllabus specifications for your subjects (make sure to find the right exam board and time period). This document will be the backbone of your learning and thus success, not the teacher. For me the education system in my country is extremely corrupt meaning I can't trust the teachers or school to help me get the grades I want. This is why this method works so well for me. Make sure to read the document, all of it, as it will tell you everything except test answers. For me the course I do requires me to do frequent assessments luckily the syllabus specification tells me what I need to cover, how long I should be taking and how much it will total to my final grade. After reading it you will need to research into essential material etc and pre-prepare any material needed before your term starts.

I have designed my notes unit by unit with the unit requirement. This is document which is 4 pages long is what I'll take into class with me. I will have already learnt each point in detail as well as what each assignment is asking beforehand.

When you in the learning with the sources you syllabus specification has required repetition = memorisation. So simply repeat facts, equations, quotes etc. as many times as you can until you know it of by heart. This rule of repetition is very useful for when you have to apply your knowledge like in maths.
good tips tbh

Reactions: Neo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
im from australia. is there just one company or different depending on which states cos i cant think of anyway to find that out without asking the principal or sum shit.
chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/https://docs.education.gov.au/system/files/doc/other/review_of_the_national_curriculum_final_report.pdf

Try this

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/https://docs.education.gov.au/system/files/doc/other/review_of_the_national_curriculum_final_report.pdf

Try this
thats just a review

acra is the company that sorts out the curriculum for your country so search each subject syllabus on there website.
wow this is going to be a lot of work.. thanks brother

f*****g HELL I FINALLY FOUND IT THANKS TO MY EX ONEITIS.

I HAD TO SEARCH FOR MY STATE'S CURRICULUM, IF ANYONE WAS WONDERING.

me too but that document is ur golden ticket for getting into a decent uni btw.
nah im setting my standards low im probably going to tafe for all the shitty grades and time ive wasted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah i hope so... dont really know what to expect
bro these are my notes if ur interested. you'll have to adapt your notes to ur syllabus btw.

bro these are my notes if ur interested. you'll have to adapt your notes to ur syllabus btw.
thanks bro ima use this as a template. i do business as well, but mostly because i dont wanna get conned by kikes.

Ritalin is all you need boyo

Make how to studyhax max next

This will be helpful for me this new school year.

i literally got finasteride and Dxm from the pharmacy and vodka and beer and cigs from any store

no one cares in my experience
Mogs me, they used to ask for id for energy drinks when i was under 16. Jfl @ these kikes

In my country the textbooks are mostly all digitized and you need to pay $180 for a subscription and do some homework online. Unfortunately. So I left my country and am currently getting a low budget degree in east europe.

Ritalin is all you need boyo
20.jpg

Back