Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hydrocortisone

JDD8

I love all my nlggas
Reputable ★
Established ★★
Joined
May 12, 2026
Messages
5,103
Solutions
12
Online time
22d 13h
Reputation
7,257
Location
SWFL
Guild
Nah
Thoughts on hydrocortisone on nose?
 
works but read the guide so you won't fuck up
good thing its not perm so
also if you're on tret wait for a few months it also shrinks the nose for some individuals
 
Thoughts on hydrocortisone on nose?
never used but I heard it shrinks your nose noticeably didnt look much into it
 
yo I just bought it this morning
I saw a girl say she can see her nasal bone bc of it
 
yo I just bought it this morning
I saw a girl say she can see her nasal bone bc of it
I started using 1% yesterday, I'm going to use it for a few weeks
 
Hydrocortisone is a topical corticosteroid, the effects your seeing are vasoconstriction

Brief AI explination:
Hydrocortisone binds to glucocorticoid receptors inside cells, which downregulates vasodilatory substances (like prostaglandins and histamines) and modulates calcium channels in smooth muscle. This forces the tiny, dense network of blood vessels in the nose to constrict.
Through a series of associated effects this causes the nose to decrease in size temporarily however

Some of the effects you want
- Dermal atrophy
- Vasoconstriction
- Decreased permability

All of these things make the nose appear smaller if it was previously inflamed

However,
- the cartilage shape has not been altered
- Skin thickness will reboud
- Results are temporary at best

And you get all of the nasty side effects associated with long term use
- Severe skin thinning
- Easy bruising

Rhinoplasty is a better long term choice instead of ruining your nose w this bs

These long term effects are assuming your using OTC 1%

do wtv u want its ur body, js double check this one

Sources:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top