- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
to be at a music festival rn on mdma with peak 2013-16 house music playing, i’d probs trade all ur life’s for this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
n***a u under my thread can u rep me at leastLet me buy a lebubu
You didn't go to french festivals ? There are a lot of small festivals like thatto be at a music festival rn on mdma with peak 2013-16 house music playing, i’d probs trade all ur life’s for this
they don’t play good music, i wanted to go to wireless this year in london but couldn’t sadly but i just wna go to somewhere where they play house music made in like 2015You didn't go to french festivals ? There are a lot of small festivals like that
No u wouldnti’d probs trade all ur life’s for this
nig u u stick tren up ur ass n roid like crazy but i’m a red flag for wanting good music n a good time ok.red flag
all of urs by shiaNo u wouldnt
Are you,from London mate?they don’t play good music, i wanted to go to wireless this year in london but couldn’t sadly but i just wna go to somewhere where they play house music made in like 2015
yesAre you,from London mate?
What part? I used to live in Parsons Green.
in central near knightsbridge but i don’t wna doxx my locationWhat part? I used to live in Parsons Green.
I used to drink at the Drayton Arms sometimes haha. That’s more South Kensington way though.in central near knightsbridge but i don’t wna doxx my location
it’s still there but i’m pretty sure i has a new name nowI used to drink at the Drayton Arms sometimes haha. That’s more South Kensington way though.
Is 151 on the Kings Road still going? Heard it was reopening![]()
How old are you mate?it’s still there but i’m pretty sure i has a new name now
18How old are you mate?
Might have walked past each other a few times. Especially if you were into underage drinking
who knows we just might have, where do u live nowMight have walked past each other a few times. Especially if you were into underage drinking![]()
Rock on homieEspecially if you were into underage drinking![]()
Cheshire. I might move back to California though.who knows we just might have, where do u live now
bunny cant come to the party sorryIf you want to party at some point before I fuck off, I’m down.
You’re all funny, think I’d like to sesh with you![]()
Why did you ground her?bunny cant come to the party sorry
Umm, You don’t do intramuscular injections into the glutes, I pin into my quads, anyways roiding is a green flag, if Captain America were to ask you out you’d be floundering over him so sybau, this post is a red flagnig u u stick tren up ur ass n roid like crazy but i’m a red flag for wanting good music n a good time ok.
YeahWhy did you ground her?
What did she do?Yeah
She was tryna be non chalantWhat did she do?
I’ve never done roids. Used to get accused of juicing a lot though, back when I was 14st and like seven percent body fat.Umm, You don’t do intramuscular injections into the glutes, I pin into my quads, anyways roiding is a green flag, if Captain America were to ask you out you’d be floundering over him so sybau, this post is a red flag
Mogger lifestyle I want to go to a rave or festival too next year on MDMAto be at a music festival rn on mdma with peak 2013-16 house music playing, i’d probs trade all ur life’s for this
ye but tired tooI’ve never done roids. Used to get accused of juicing a lot though, back when I was 14st and like seven percent body fat.
Do you find it makes you feel good/alert?