Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i’d pay good money

You didn't go to french festivals ? There are a lot of small festivals like that
they don’t play good music, i wanted to go to wireless this year in london but couldn’t sadly but i just wna go to somewhere where they play house music made in like 2015
 
they don’t play good music, i wanted to go to wireless this year in london but couldn’t sadly but i just wna go to somewhere where they play house music made in like 2015
Are you,from London mate?
 
i have 25 doses worth of MDMA sitting in my desk's cabinet right next to me at this very moment

i havent used it in months
 
in central near knightsbridge but i don’t wna doxx my location
I used to drink at the Drayton Arms sometimes haha. That’s more South Kensington way though.

Is 151 on the Kings Road still going? Heard it was reopening 🤣
 
If you want to party at some point before I fuck off, I’m down.

You’re all funny, think I’d like to sesh with you 🍻🥰
 
nig u u stick tren up ur ass n roid like crazy but i’m a red flag for wanting good music n a good time ok.
Umm, You don’t do intramuscular injections into the glutes, I pin into my quads, anyways roiding is a green flag, if Captain America were to ask you out you’d be floundering over him so sybau, this post is a red flag
 
Umm, You don’t do intramuscular injections into the glutes, I pin into my quads, anyways roiding is a green flag, if Captain America were to ask you out you’d be floundering over him so sybau, this post is a red flag
I’ve never done roids. Used to get accused of juicing a lot though, back when I was 14st and like seven percent body fat.

Do you find it makes you feel good/alert?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top