Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I’m a male feminist and I’m not ashamed to hide my true identity anymore

dhusc

Member
Banned
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
59
Online time
3h 30m
Reputation
81
Male feminist here, this is bullshit. I respect women not for a lust for their fruit, but in lust for equal rights. If there are any women reading this I'd like to say that I respect you for being a woman. Since the dawn of time you have birthed kings who have, in turn, oppressed and regulated you. You have been confined to do mediocre chores while your husband has been away, been left to raise children who grow up to repeat the cycle. You have cast aside your chains of oppression in this new age; through congregation and innovation you will take the throne where those kings once sat! I will always respect all women, individual and demographically, because it is I who oppressed them.
 
hello glorious woman of com

I would love for you to bless my thread with photos of your naked bodies aka nudes instead of you typing

please avoid my thread if your fat❤️😘

big ups to my girl Lindsay Clancy
 
woman don’t be shy for I’m not into misogyny
 
Male feminist here, this is bullshit. I respect women not for a lust for their fruit, but in lust for equal rights. If there are any women reading this I'd like to say that I respect you for being a woman. Since the dawn of time you have birthed kings who have, in turn, oppressed and regulated you. You have been confined to do mediocre chores while your husband has been away, been left to raise children who grow up to repeat the cycle. You have cast aside your chains of oppression in this new age; through congregation and innovation you will take the throne where those kings once sat! I will always respect all women, individual and demographically, because it is I who oppressed them.
kill yourself 😭 😭
 
hello glorious woman of com

I would love for you to bless my thread with photos of your naked bodies aka nudes instead of you typing

please avoid my thread if your fat❤️😘

big ups to my girl Lindsay Clancy
1789580854418.webp
 
hello glorious woman of com

I would love for you to bless my thread with photos of your naked bodies aka nudes instead of you typing

please avoid my thread if your fat❤️😘

big ups to my girl Lindsay Clancy
If you were really a feminist, you wouldn't be supporting lindsay clancy. I'm unfortunately a misandrist woman and trying to unlearn my hate for men, but supporting clancy is stupid and ignorant.
 
im so wet rn
it happens when your around a fine young self aware handsome individual like me
If you were really a feminist, you wouldn't be supporting lindsay clancy. I'm unfortunately a misandrist woman and trying to unlearn my hate for men, but supporting clancy is stupid and ignorant.
yes yes fuck that lady that was just a trick question
 
Male feminist here, this is bullshit. I respect women not for a lust for their fruit, but in lust for equal rights. If there are any women reading this I'd like to say that I respect you for being a woman. Since the dawn of time you have birthed kings who have, in turn, oppressed and regulated you. You have been confined to do mediocre chores while your husband has been away, been left to raise children who grow up to repeat the cycle. You have cast aside your chains of oppression in this new age; through congregation and innovation you will take the throne where those kings once sat! I will always respect all women, individual and demographically, because it is I who oppressed them.
ik what kind of man u are🥂 game recognizes game
 
Male feminist here, this is bullshit. I respect women not for a lust for their fruit, but in lust for equal rights. If there are any women reading this I'd like to say that I respect you for being a woman. Since the dawn of time you have birthed kings who have, in turn, oppressed and regulated you. You have been confined to do mediocre chores while your husband has been away, been left to raise children who grow up to repeat the cycle. You have cast aside your chains of oppression in this new age; through congregation and innovation you will take the throne where those kings once sat! I will always respect all women, individual and demographically, because it is I who oppressed them.
protect him at all costs! 🥺
 
hello glorious woman of com

I would love for you to bless my thread with photos of your naked bodies aka nudes instead of you typing

please avoid my thread if your fat❤️😘

big ups to my girl Lindsay Clancy
Performative final boss
Also normal-thinking women don't support that demonic vessel called lindsay
 
Male feminist here, this is bullshit. I respect women not for a lust for their fruit, but in lust for equal rights. If there are any women reading this I'd like to say that I respect you for being a woman. Since the dawn of time you have birthed kings who have, in turn, oppressed and regulated you. You have been confined to do mediocre chores while your husband has been away, been left to raise children who grow up to repeat the cycle. You have cast aside your chains of oppression in this new age; through congregation and innovation you will take the throne where those kings once sat! I will always respect all women, individual and demographically, because it is I who oppressed them.
holy pfp
dream rapper
 
don’t piss me off n***a I been in feminist blue hair rallies n allat

I’m an outspoken feminist
That again is a very performative thing to say you sound utterly stupid
 
That again is a very performative thing to say you sound utterly stupid
you know what you stupid fucking whore I’m done with your whore talks either send me your nudes or get the fuck outta my thread you stupid bitch
 
bro just like me (until i get drunk)
 
I drink n drive to eliminate bad men from this world
so real. an evil man hates to see me comin cause ima save his girl from him
 
Bro r u sure ur a fucking feminist😭
she was an evil demon

it doesn’t count she was infecting my mind with her toxic nonsense

I’m and will forever be pro woman for they’re the greatest to exist
 
Aight bro first of all im under 16 so, predator much? Second of all, proves my point, performative pervert
you know what you stupid fucking whore I’m done with your whore talks either send me your nudes or get the fuck outta my thread you stupid bitch
 
she was an evil demon

it doesn’t count she was infecting my mind with her toxic nonsense

I’m and will forever be pro woman for they’re the greatest to exist
If Im toxic you're nuclear waste. Don't call women bitches or whores or you're sexist
 
If Im toxic you're nuclear waste. Don't call women bitches or whores or you're sexist
my gf likes it when i call her my whore
 
my gf likes it when i call her my whore
Thats between you, it's a kink where both of you feel comfortable saying or being addressed as such. Normally, calling a random woman a whore is sexist and derogatory. I'm assuming she has a humiliation/ degradation kink. If she likes it, it's fine.
 
If Im toxic you're nuclear waste. Don't call women bitches or whores or you're sexist
you stupid whore don’t tell me what to do

your not a woman your a deathly demon set by this forum to deviate me from my feminist ways
 
why do people repeat the same joke over and over hasnt it been more than a year since this joke started
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top