Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I’m an

Dandelions

Die Lit
Reputable
Established
amazing, kind, super nice guy. Why don’t women like me? I swear, I’m a super nice guy! I help them with class work and homework for free whenever needed and I treat them super well. Why won’t any of them like me? I hate women and I hope someone punishes them. Humanity is evil for leaving fantastic men like me dead and alone. I am the perfect guy and soul but yet they don’t care because what my face represents is an ugly creature.

That’s not duality @sigma
its not foids fault for being foids, its ingrained in their biology. the best you can hope for is ascension.
another method that while i thought of is mostly likely not original thought, is going to a disability center, and dating a blind and/or autistic girl >:3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its not foids fault for being foids, its ingrained in their biology. the best you can hope for is ascension.
another method that while i thought of is mostly likely not original thought, is going to a disability center, and dating a blind and/or autistic girl >:3
Shut it because if I do ascend i’m off this forum and space forever and you guys ain’t ever seeing me again

Lies, even those who ascend come back. The blackpill always collects
Nope. Because once I get lean if it ascends me to MTN+ that’s my goal and I will be satisfied and never join this space again. Even if I got cheated on I would never join this space again, so yeah in a few months i’ll probably be gone because i’m confident getting lean will ascend me. You goofy ahhs better appreciate me when I’m here, I single handedly inflated this forums rep for every user. Call me Henry Ford, call
me Thomas Edison, call me J.p. morgan, or don’t. but what you will call me is nothing after that perma ben I request soon

Nope. Because once I get lean if it ascends me to MTN+ that’s my goal and I will be satisfied and never join this space again. Even if I got cheated on I would never join this space again, so yeah in a few months i’ll probably be gone because i’m confident getting lean will ascend me. You goofy ahhs better appreciate me when I’m here, I single handedly inflated this forums rep for every user. Call me Henry Ford, call
me Thomas Edison, call me J.p. morgan, or don’t. but what you will call me is nothing after that perma ben I request soon
Larp.

Nope, it’s gonna happen. I’ll ascend like Erik Jon because i’m pretty sure I have the forward growth and bones needed to mog at low BF%. The end is nigh and inevitable, the moment I wake up and see a 6 pack in the mirror is the moment my life is complete. I’ve been wanting this my entire LIFE

If getting attention from girls was the true reason people go on these forums, I would have never joined.

Not to be a dickhead or anything, but just because you ascend doesn’t mean you won’t want to talk on BP forums.

I believe in you bhai, but remember, that there is always more to reach for

If getting attention from girls was the true reason people go on these forums, I would have never joined.

Not to be a dickhead or anything, but just because you ascend doesn’t mean you won’t want to talk on BP forums.
No mf, all that matters in life is female attention
I believe in you bhai, but remember, that there is always more to reach for
Cope, i’ll be a mogger bony chad at 15% body fat and even if I want mroe i’ll jsut do a 13 week cycle of test

It's a part of your life that is missing and that you crave so much, that you chase after it and center your life around

Cope, i’ll be a mogger bony chad at 15% body fat and even if I want mroe i’ll jsut do a 13 week cycle of test
Sure, female attention is all that matters but people usually come here because they want more and more. Never satisfied.

Sure, female attention is all that matters but people usually come here because they want more and more. Never satisfied.
Yeah but once you get to a point you practically have all the benefits you started for, anything past that is just for yourself and you don’t really need to rot in these spaces at that point

What vine though? what did I say that’s ER like, that’s very insulting to me because he’s the pinnacle of an incel
Didn't mean to insult you. I just mean the whole "I am a perfect, amazing guy, and women hate me, they should die" is something he would say too. Again, I understand you, don't take offence.

this opened my eyes because i’ve been thinking this way. there’s nothing wrong with you really, just this corrupt way of thinking. your brain is rotted and if people get to know you and see you behave like this then they simply won’t like to be around you. this way of thinking will fuck you and your relationships up. it’s normal to believe in BP shit obviously but to have it get to this far of a point is not gonna help you.

this opened my eyes because i’ve been thinking this way. there’s nothing wrong with you really, just this corrupt way of thinking. your brain is rotted and if people get to know you and see you behave like this then they simply won’t like to be around you. this way of thinking will fuck you and your relationships up. it’s normal to believe in BP shit obviously but to have it get to this far of a point is not gonna help you.
don’t mean this as an insult btw, just work on your mental and not just physical. when you get lean enough and ‘ascend.’ you still won’t be happy. your whole world revolves around some validation externally.

Didn't mean to insult you. I just mean the whole "I am a perfect, amazing guy, and women hate me, they should die" is something he would say too. Again, I understand you, don't take offence.
There is something wrong with me though; face

To a point it can hinder your brain from seeing all perspectives. But once you are Blackpilled, you can't unsee anything. You can't unlearn the truth, and it can make one angry, affect their mind. I have a friend that I am super open and blackpilled to, and he always says that if I ever do get into a relationship, I will be the most paranoid, nihilistic guy, and my mind will race.

There is something wrong with me though; face
i won’t believe this until i actually see your face in pm or something, we are our biggest critics. even if your face IS ugly, then you’re working on it through getting leaner. don’t let this absorb you so much and make you feel entitled to everything, you will become a narcissist. you will become someone no one wants to be around.

i won’t believe this until i actually see your face in pm or something, we are our biggest critics. even if your face IS ugly, then you’re working on it through getting leaner. don’t let this absorb you so much and make you feel entitled to everything, you will become a narcissist. you will become someone no one wants to be around.
Are you a female, if so I could show.

To a point it can hinder your brain from seeing all perspectives. But once you are Blackpilled, you can't unsee anything. You can't unlearn the truth, and it can make one angry, affect their mind. I have a friend that I am super open and blackpilled to, and he always says that if I ever do get into a relationship, I will be the most paranoid, nihilistic guy, and my mind will race.
Exaclty fam, Im 99% sure all of us were ‘normal’ before blackpill but the reason we act this way is because we realize our ‘normal’ selves aren’t good enough for this world. We need to be a Chad in order for us to succeed. If an ant realized it could do merely by a human accidentally walking over them, why should they choose to stay a small creature?

yeah, i fear ill be that way as well. i already find myself comparing myself to girls i see in public, it either hurts or brings up my ego. it disgusts me, but it feels like i just can’t stop. i’m scared to be around men now as well, i always feel as if they are disgusted by me and are judging me. my brain is pretty much rotted now, all i think about is looking better and getting leaner and achieving a perfect look so that everyone looks at me and thinks i am beautiful.

Exaclty fam, Im 99% sure all of us were ‘normal’ before blackpill but the reason we act this way is because we realize our ‘normal’ selves weren’t good enough for this world. We need to be a Chad in order for us to succeed. If an ant realized it could do merely by a human accidentally walking over them, why should they choose to stay a small creature?

yeah, i fear ill be that way as well. i already find myself comparing myself to girls i see in public, it either hurts or brings up my ego. it disgusts me, but it feels like i just can’t stop. i’m scared to be around men now as well, i always feel as if they are disgusted by me and are judging me. my brain is pretty much rotted now, all i think about is looking better and getting leaner and achieving a perfect look so that everyone looks at me and thinks i am beautiful.
I feel similarly. Constant comparison, analyzing faces in public, getting mogged, or mogging others. It should not be how a normal brain functions. This would all be resolved if I was initially good looking enough to attract women.

I feel similarly. Constant comparison, analyzing faces in public, getting mogged, or mogging others. It should not be how a normal brain functions. This would all be resolved if I was initially good looking enough to attract women.
it feels so self absorbed and narcissistic. (it definitely is). getting fogged literally makes me angry and want to die lol, and yeah i agree if we were all goodlooking enough inttially to attract life would be great.