Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am Acion and you can use magick to get pu**y

Like the title says, I'm Acion/The Antichrist on .org. I've been in various forums teaching the same occult message. Magick is real and you can use it to get pussy. You are looksmaxing because you want pussy and magick can make way easier to get it. You can also use magick to improve the way you look.

LORD Jesus, You are the highest authority, and there is no spiritual power above You. Therefore, I hide in You, as You are my safe shelter. I'm confident that in submitting to You, no evil will ever be able to conquer me. Therefore, in Your name, I trust You to send Your messengers and protect me wherever I go

SORRY Don’t Believe in the devil or demons

Hi Acion. Can you explain why most occultists I know have schizophrenia and are homeless despite having access to grimoires which can grant them literally anything?

its a simulation. magic is just a form of behavior of the simulation

is it possible that magic be used to change bone structure

Hi Acion. Can you explain why most occultists I know have schizophrenia and are homeless despite having access to grimoires which can grant them literally anything?
probably you see only the failures, the ones that mastered magic probably escaped earth containment already

i need to chadmax/female max my cheek prominence, i do not have prominent enough cheeks and i disliked that since a long time ago

bonesmashing may be what i need
bonesmashing wouldnt do much since youre already well past puberty
go for zygomatic implants ( infras , infra-malars , malar and submalar ect )

One of my cheekbones are more prominent than the other, likely from sleeping on my side (I do this because of my deviated septum which is severe, getting surgery for it next year). I have ogee curve on both sides and it’s way more visible on one. I also want to do temple fat implant and undereye augmentation/implant (won’t do this until late 20s because I can makeup fraud for now, and the surgeon advised against it given my age). Would you recommend cheekbone augmentation as well or doing a cheekbone reduction? I already have high cheekbones.

One of my cheekbones are more prominent than the other, likely from sleeping on my side (I do this because of my deviated septum which is severe, getting surgery for it next year). I have ogee curve on both sides and it’s way more visible on one. I also want to do temple fat implant and undereye augmentation/implant (won’t do this until late 20s because I can makeup fraud for now, and the surgeon advised against it given my age). Would you recommend cheekbone augmentation as well or doing a cheekbone reduction? I already have high cheekbones.
pretty blackpilled for a foid lol
but good plan

pretty blackpilled for a foid lol
but good plan
I joined a blackpill group chat in 2022. I told them I was female, and they accused me of being a doxxer/larper from .org who pretends to be female to get private information from simp users

I joined a blackpill group chat in 2022. I told them I was female, and they accused me of being a doxxer/larper from .org who pretends to be female to get private information from simp users
are you persian ?

I know which user they could have been talking about. There was this Iranian .org user who was known for doxxing people and he and I resembled a lot, and some of them were saying I was a gender swapped version of him with FaceApp

are u saying bonesmashing doesnt work if bones fused?

how much does a zygo surgery cost (looked online cant find any prices)

cant afford lol. how sure are u bonesmashing dont work after bones are fused?
cant you save lol
its not that it wont work because the bones are fused , its because you dont have enough hormones in your body to stimulate a good change , but bone remodeling always work regardless of age , so do it and make sure to get enough protein and K2 and magnesium

cant you save lol
its not that it wont work because the bones are fused , its because you dont have enough hormones in your body to stimulate a good change , but bone remodeling always work regardless of age , so do it and make sure to get enough protein and K2 and magnesium
thankyou. i will take estrogen if the bone smashing does nothing (estrogen grows bones)

im tellin u, magicpill may be tru. I looked in the mirror and looked like a 10/10 kpop god.

Could also be brutal lighting and angle pill though. I took a video a while later and went back to looking like a 4. Dr hoffman says we all hallucinate our reality. Human perception cannot be relied on. AI looksratings cannot be relied on. For example, when I look at some guys upside down, they look like girls, but when I look at them normally they look like guys.

im tellin u, magicpill may be tru. I looked in the mirror and looked like a 10/10 kpop god.

Could also be brutal lighting and angle pill though. I took a video a while later and went back to looking like a 4. Dr hoffman says we all hallucinate our reality. Human perception cannot be relied on. AI looksratings cannot be relied on. For example, when I look at some guys upside down, they look like girls, but when I look at them normally they look like guys.
I agree with this

Excess internet usage (devices emit electromagnetic radiation) would prevent a proper connection or the appropriate formation of a conduit to the pineal gland. Furthermore as a result of fluoride consumption, GMOs, subliminal messaging and ritual symbolism in TV/music/news, the connection will be rather dulled and usually media has a vampiric effect which extracts our energies to give to the elites and their demonic overlords - hence why a lot of people can't manifest

I mainly intend on accumulating as much info on looksmaxxing as I can, then leaving PSL for at least a bit then determining whether or not I need surgeries or if it is brain damage from the blackpill and being connected to the looksmaxxing hive mind

It takes tremendous energy to modify the laws of nature. A force of the 5th or 6th dimension may be capable of doing so, yet our brains can only access the 4th dimension which has control over our future. So with manifestation we could focus on maximizing our potential

I wouldn't really believe in someone contacting a demon who changes the appearance of a bump on their nose unless the bump is small in the first place. I would, however, believe that after contacting the demon, the person is able to get rhinoplasty since they suddenly secure the funds for it and it goes well

I agree with this

Excess internet usage (devices emit electromagnetic radiation) would prevent a proper connection or the appropriate formation of a conduit to the pineal gland. Furthermore as a result of fluoride consumption, GMOs, subliminal messaging and ritual symbolism in TV/music/news, the connection will be rather dulled and usually media has a vampiric effect which extracts our energies to give to the elites and their demonic overlords - hence why a lot of people can't manifest

I mainly intend on accumulating as much info on looksmaxxing as I can, then leaving PSL for at least a bit then determining whether or not I need surgeries or if it is brain damage from the blackpill and being connected to the looksmaxxing hive mind

It takes tremendous energy to modify the laws of nature. A force of the 5th or 6th dimension may be capable of doing so, yet our brains can only access the 4th dimension which has control over our future. So with manifestation we could focus on maximizing our potential

I wouldn't really believe in someone contacting a demon who changes the appearance of a bump on their nose unless the bump is small in the first place. I would, however, believe that after contacting the demon, the person is able to get rhinoplasty since they suddenly secure the funds for it and it goes well
high iq post

i avoid tv and the news. i browse youtube but its sometimes unhealthy. occassionally the algorithm will recommend some content i dont like, or somebody in the video will say something i dont like. Overall i feel the youtube devs (and techsters in general) do not care what people actually want. For example if something makes me feel uncomfortable, i have no way to filter it from appearing in results even though these same people pretend they are woke.

brains can only access the 4th dimension which has control over our future. So with manifestation we could focus on maximizing our potential
brains can be 7d or 9d by certain psychadelic drugs

high iq post

i avoid tv and the news. i browse youtube but its sometimes unhealthy. occassionally the algorithm will recommend some content i dont like, or somebody in the video will say something i dont like. Overall i feel the youtube devs (and techsters in general) do not care what people actually want. For example if something makes me feel uncomfortable, i have no way to filter it from appearing in results even though these same people pretend they are woke.

brains can be 7d or 9d by certain psychadelic drugs
Love how you gave me Reddit gold when the elites would have me thrown in psych ward for enumerating the obvious

I was banned from Reddit years ago when I wrote something in r/antipsychiatry about how I was convinced psychiatric drugs cause mental illness through drug interactions over the years and it was the first post I had wrote in my account and sufficient to have me permabanned

You can use invidious.io third-party client instead of YouTube
I have Instagram and TikTok blocked through host files, same with Reddit. You can use picuki.com or inflact.com to view Instagram profiles (you need exact username; you can't see followers/following) and tiker.cc/en to view TikTok profiles. I am writing from Canada so idk if some of those websites will work where you are. You can use teddit.net (I don't use Reddit that much anymore) but you can't block Reddit through your host files or firewall (doesn't really work) bcos teddit won't be able to access the posts. Sadly third-party Reddits make it easier to access NSFW BUT political or controversial subreddits are generally marked as NSFW
You can get blocksite extension for Firefox or Chrome and "block by words." This is tricky because it can and will block innocuous websites and it's hard to whitelist sites. Blocksite's "block by words" feature is premium on mobile.

So I guess that nothing is impossible - but human consciousness must work through an agent allowing it to access and manipulate much higher dimensional forces and the Elites are intentionally preventing us from doing so. I read about reality shifting and I noticed on those amino and servers that everyone there experienced some kind of psychological damage from attempting to shift, as in they were feeling more drained, and it made sense bc 1) they were listening to videos made by 13 year old girls who identify as asexual lesbians and want to shift to a DR to have sex with an anime character or BTS member 2) their brains were damaged from vampiric media and the EMF they would be exposed to from being chronically online weakened their "vibrational" state so they could not meet that higher state enough or when they made contact with it, it wasn't synthesized properly and it drove them insane or caused them to experience damage from being unable to process what had happened

I think so-called angels, demons, gods, goddesses are higher-dimensional beings that we can't really see from the limitations of our consciousness. They are like superior extraterrestrial or interdimensional beings.

I will give psychedelics a try again. I had drug-induced psychosis last time I took them likely from interactions and taking them while on prescribed amphetamines/methylphenidate. I had to take quetiapine, which wasn't strong enough, so I went on olanzapine

Love how you gave me Reddit gold when the elites would have me thrown in psych ward for enumerating the obvious

I was banned from Reddit years ago when I wrote something in r/antipsychiatry about how I was convinced psychiatric drugs cause mental illness through drug interactions over the years and it was the first post I had wrote in my account and sufficient to have me permabanned

I have Instagram and TikTok blocked through host files, same with Reddit. You can use picuki.com or inflact.com to view Instagram profiles (you need exact username; you can't see followers/following) and tiker.cc/en to view TikTok profiles. I am writing from Canada so idk if some of those websites will work where you are. You can use teddit.net (I don't use Reddit that much anymore) but you can't block Reddit through your host files or firewall (doesn't really work) bcos teddit won't be able to access the posts. Sadly third-party Reddits make it easier to access NSFW BUT political or controversial subreddits are generally marked as NSFW
You can get blocksite extension for Firefox or Chrome and "block by words." This is tricky because it can and will block innocuous websites and it's hard to whitelist sites. Blocksite's "block by words" feature is premium on mobile.

So I guess that nothing is impossible - but human consciousness must work through an agent allowing it to access and manipulate much higher dimensional forces and the Elites are intentionally preventing us from doing so. I read about reality shifting and I noticed on those amino and servers that everyone there experienced some kind of psychological damage from attempting to shift, as in they were feeling more drained, and it made sense bc 1) they were listening to videos made by 13 year old girls who identify as asexual lesbians and want to shift to a DR to have sex with an anime character or BTS member 2) their brains were damaged from vampiric media and the EMF they would be exposed to from being chronically online weakened their "vibrational" state so they could not meet that higher state enough or when they made contact with it, it wasn't synthesized properly and it drove them insane or caused them to experience damage from being unable to process what had happened

I think so-called angels, demons, gods, goddesses are higher-dimensional beings that we can't really see from the limitations of our consciousness. They are like superior extraterrestrial or interdimensional beings.

I will give psychedelics a try again. I had drug-induced psychosis last time I took them likely from interactions and taking them while on prescribed amphetamines/methylphenidate. I had to take quetiapine, which wasn't strong enough, so I went on olanzapine
Sexless is crazy dont support him

We all still like him tho

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Ratings 1