Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method i am in desperate need of lower third height

Elliot91

Roped
Established Member
my lower third is 65mm long (sub 1st percentile)

i have been mouthbreathing my whole life. would a lefort/mewing increase lower third height?

my lower third is 65mm long (sub 1st percentile)

i have been mouthbreathing my whole life. would a lefort/mewing increase lower third height?

do you want to increase your lower third height because the rest of your proportions are not good?

I assume you have developed a long midface and recessed jaw from mouth breathing and incorrect tongue posture

do you want to increase your lower third height because the rest of your proportions are not good?
His lower third height is prepubescent tier, look at the charts.

75 mm gang checking in 😎.

Even I mouth breathed often and I didn't have good tongue posture since birth.

It's genetics at the end of the day.

No, mewing won't fix it. I don't see how lefort 1 would fix it either, since it only deals with your maxillary and mandibular positioning & projection.

Get genioplasty or implants instead.

I see the maxillary change, but how did he get height added to his jaw and chin?
I think he got CW rotation, but I don't remember well.

Can you post the pic here? I cant see the thread because it is on the "Best of the Best" subforum.

I think he got CW rotation, but I don't remember well.

Can you post the pic here? I cant see the thread because it is on the "Best of the Best" subforum.
Sure, i'll post it later because i can't do it now.

There's an issue with uploading pics atm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
His lower third height is prepubescent tier, look at the charts.
makes no sense because it increases by 7mm from 18 to 35+ and for some reason it grows past 35

makes no sense because it increases by 7mm from 18 to 35+ and for some reason it grows past 35
Because older people have bigger jaws, nowadays men have smaller jaws.

75 mm gang checking in 😎.

Even I mouth breathed often and I didn't have good tongue posture since birth.

It's genetics at the end of the day.

No, mewing won't fix it. I don't see how lefort 1 would fix it either, since it only deals with your maxillary and mandibular positioning & projection.

Get genioplasty or implants instead.
wouldnt an upswing of the mandible increase its height.
when i rotate my face up i get a couple of mm's

how the hell does that work?
that cant be possible.
Cucked environment, soft diets, etc.

it's actually extremely difficult to measure lower third height because of my recessed chin.
it's actually between 67-69mm depending on angles and distance from the mirror.

Cucked environment, soft diets, etc.
vegetarian my whole life and ate tons of soy so its over for me.
makes no sense how mandible size is decreasing so fast and height is increasing

I assume you have developed a long midface and recessed jaw from mouth breathing and incorrect tongue posture

dont start with that bullshit

he has a Long midface and short lower third cuz his prenatal t Levels have cucked him

vegetarian my whole life and ate tons of soy so its over for me.
makes no sense how mandible size is decreasing so fast and height is increasing

well, no wonder why youre so cucked

blast Estrogen and get a genital removal surgery

then make a onlyfans account togheter with toth77 where you both are licking eachothers assholes

well, no wonder why youre so cucked

blast Estrogen and get a genital removal surgery

then make a onlyfans account togheter with toth77 where you both are licking eachothers assholes
wtf
how is this legal

wouldnt an upswing of the mandible increase its height.
when i rotate my face up i get a couple of mm's
I think it will only created the illusion of a taller lower third... that's because it's only your ratios that are being changed.

You can use genio and implants to heighten your jaw in terms of size later on if you wish.