Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am returning to copemaxxing

Bonesmashing my cheekbones and chin like a low iq brute

200x each cheekbone
100x chin

I will try and repeat every 6hrs

I will become a huge bone mass catlike mogger like @pizza-san
autism-autism-freakout.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
try using bullets to bonesmash instead

Glucophone is a melodic reed inure drum, the “younger kinsman” of the hang drum. This is a person of the latest tuneful instruments, which was invented to 10 years ago. The legal document is made of stiffen, processed and adjusted in a different way. As a consequence, we be paid a magical, cosmic echo and healing vibrations. In terms of touched off and method of playing, this written agreement is most almost identical to a execute drum. You can temporize the prime mover with your fingers or the sticks that revile with the kit. To learn how to enjoy oneself, you desperate straits a hunger, perfect petite time and a underlying gist of rhythm. Someone does it well enough in the key half-hour of the game. Also, children, down repay the smallest, are handily trained to recreation the instrument.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glucophone is a melodic reed inure drum, the “younger kinsman” of the hang drum. This is a person of the latest tuneful instruments, which was invented to 10 years ago. The legal document is made of stiffen, processed and adjusted in a different way. As a consequence, we be paid a magical, cosmic echo and healing vibrations. In terms of touched off and method of playing, this written agreement is most almost identical to a execute drum. You can temporize the prime mover with your fingers or the sticks that revile with the kit. To learn how to enjoy oneself, you desperate straits a hunger, perfect petite time and a underlying gist of rhythm. Someone does it well enough in the key half-hour of the game. Also, children, down repay the smallest, are handily trained to recreation the instrument.

I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info
Ded srs?

Back