Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am still the same

noobmaster09

New member
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
26
Online time
1h 17m
Reputation
21
I should just ropemaxx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260405_162859_379.webp
    IMG_20260405_162859_379.webp
    569.8 KB · Views: 54
True AADIVASI I guess but if that's really you I will still recommend not killing yourself. Hit the Gym and save for surgeries and softmaxx for now. You will not look like O'Pry of course but you'll be able to bang some dehati foids. It's never over bro ⚓
 
True AADIVASI I guess but if that's really you I will still recommend not killing yourself. Hit the Gym and save for surgeries and softmaxx for now. You will not look like O'Pry of course but you'll be able to bang some dehati foids. It's never over bro
It's pretty bad man anyways thanks
 
Saw a video of somebody on Instagram, that also has eyes like you. He had a pretty good ascension by getting muscles and a more masculine face. He also got longer hair so his face looked slimmer. I can't find the video unfortunately
 
probably completely over,what is your height
 
@gatetoheaven rate young Canute :bongotap: :blobdance:
canute? also idk i was looking over this thread and i believe everyone has potential i really think he can make some major changes and perhaps need some minor surgeries. its just his eye spacing is really off so it throws everything else off guard
 
saw an old pic of his and i have to say he looks way better there then how he does now
then again that was 2023
i fear if something happened to him
 
i used to get angry at the fortune cookies that said "love yourself first and everything else will fall into place" but it wasn't lying. still on a journey for self-love but it gets better day by day and so i feel better, which makes my appearance better and comes full circle
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top