Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am the forum legend

Hours of morning wood bro please it fucking hurts mate just go limp already so I can piss, I just took a nap hoping it would go away and I’m still fucking erect bro just let my cock breathe
Shit sucks

I feel you

Atp just beat off it’ll go away then
 
He’s high htn imo. Like actual high htn

I’d understand if someone gave him low Chadlite
No he's a genuine low-mid chadlite . Good base and good genetics
I saw him twice on tiktok and I didn't know he's here
Mogs me , but I don't think he mogs axii ? What do you think
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-08-04 at 10.31.40.png
    Screenshot 2025-08-04 at 10.31.40.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
hes not that crazy ngl
lhtn tbh but cant tell from view might be higher
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top