- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 6,809
- Online time
- 15d 22h
- Reputation
- 12,478
- Location
- Houston, Texas US
- Guild
- 𓀬
how old is shes
ybau you know what I meant
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how old is shes
ybau you know what I meant
Yeah ik, you showed mei genuinely dont care anymore there are 100 stacys in my dms including chloe wallenberg
Nigggaaaaaa whattttt?
I mean he seems lhtn to me i havent seen other pics thoughYeah ik, you showed me
shredded is gonna steal every stacy from tiktokNigggaaaaaa whattttt?
I’m hopping on TikTok immediately fuck is this
show your faceHe’s hltn at most brudda
stop glazing jeezshredded is gonna steal every stacy from tiktok
bro you limit who can view your profile u aren't much bettershow your face
21how old is she
is this him
i was jokingstop glazing jeez
First time you underate JFLhes not that crazy ngl
lhtn tbh but cant tell from view might be higher
nois this him
if that is him he ain't no htnis this him
trust me he’s a lot higher if you saw his other picsI mean he seems lhtn to me i havent seen other pics though
Where are my swedish billionaires man is it just cuz im white trash
are u sure? that looks like him bruh
showtrust me he’s a lot higher if you saw his other pics
its not himare u sure? that looks like him bruh
nope, that is his pre ascension looks i thinkare u sure? that looks like him bruh
what hormones is he on bruhThat’s him when he was 13 ffs
Pre ascension
you aren't ugly, just brokewhat hormones is he on bruh
how can I pull chads instead of watching resident evil gameplay at 5am
he changed his diet and started eating primal dietwhat hormones is he on bruh
how can I pull chads instead of watching resident evil gameplay at 5am
I’m a gigastacy dont talk back to meshow your face
jfl at thisyou aren't ugly, just broke
I think that only works for guyshe changed his diet and started eating primal diet
dIeThe changed his diet and started eating primal diet
yea but it does help girls maintain their hormonal balance, clear skin, makes u less bloated etc.I think that only works for guys
yeah maybe if my lip to nose ratio was just slightly better w lip filler id be htb i thinkyou aren't ugly, just broke
really? maybe when I move out thenyea but it does help girls maintain their hormonal balance, clear skin, makes u less bloated etc.
it was always this wayI remember when people came to com to looksmaxx and actually try to ascend, now it is just LARP, trolling like this, and a bunch of mental masturbation to non-OPs. I hope someone can come back and bring come to its glory days!
i mean u could just eat more cooked red meat, try eating medium rare steaks tbh, also lots of raw dairy and eggsreally? maybe when I move out then
my parents try not to eat meat idk what theyd do if I ate raw meat
I tagged youShow me how you look like tbh im curious
idk i dont have meat or milk in my house let alone raw loli mean u could just eat more cooked red meat, try eating medium rare steaks tbh, also lots of raw dairy and eggs
Bro this guy Cristian rated my eyes mhtb like im some r****d and don’t know hes glazing meI tagged you
why?idk i dont have meat or milk in my house let alone raw lol
ye hed a bit of a simpBro this guy Cristian rated my eyes mhtb like im some r****d and don’t know hes glazing me
my mom used to be morbidly obese like 250+ but dropped to 120 in her 30s so now swears by pesketerian vegan vegetarianwhy?
@cr1st14nye hed a bit of a simp
yea if u continue that then its overpesketerian vegan vegetarian
yeah im not fat but my hormones arent great tbhyea if u continue that then its over
I dont really have the money for raw meat eitheryea if u continue that then its over
as i said cooked red meat works fineI dont really have the money for raw meat either
raw meat is not that expensiveI dont really have the money for raw meat either
just cook ur meat less, consume more saturated fatsyeah im not fat but my hormones arent great tbh
im just afraid of getting viruses
isnt that bad for ur heart?as i said cooked red meat works fine
its a big lie and a scamisnt that bad for ur heart?
everything is bad for you heart if not in moderationisnt that bad for ur heart?