Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am the forum legend

is he really cool or are you just friends with him because of his status, his looks
lets be fr, hes presented nothing friendly so far
I was friends with him before all of this

In fact, it was in a thread where I was doing the bragging.
 
idk i never really see you brag
Yh I’ve changed since back then

Basically some guy was calling me hoeless so I flexed every hot girl I’ve been with to him and showed him my 99+ tinder matches

I’d never do something like that anymore though, it’s corny

And we were arguing for like a day straight and shredded had my back for whatever reason
 
Yh I’ve changed since back then

Basically some guy was calling me hoeless so I flexed every hot girl I’ve been with to him and showed him my 99+ tinder matches

I’d never do something like that anymore though, it’s corny

And we were arguing for like a day straight and shredded had my back for whatever reason
how do I get hot n*****s
am I really that bad looking
 
how do i get n*****s then
and whats ur longest ltr
A year tbh

I’ve mostly had short term things

Recently had a relationship that lasted 5 months but uni bullshit and arguments ruined things for us

Idk build a social circle and work from there if you want an LTR worthy man
 
A year tbh

I’ve mostly had short term things

Recently had a relationship that lasted 5 months but uni bullshit and arguments ruined things for us

Idk build a social circle and work from there if you want an LTR worthy man
build a social circle? kms
idk how to do that
for me a year and a half, with the stripper I mentioned
 
build a social circle? kms
idk how to do that
for me a year and a half, with the stripper I mentioned
You could just use a dating app and hope for the best if you ain’t willing to do all that

But building it is the best way to find you ideal wife/ husband imo
 
its such a good way to make friends tho I recommend just getting out your comfort zone
not trying to be performative or anything but im pretty much a neet
sports arent really for me and all the nerdy clubs are so filled of tards i dont wanna join
 
Damn, what’re you interested in then?

You’re too young for dating apps and those are free eats if you’re good looking enough
I just want a n***a that loves the same way
every n***a gets bored eventually and if they dont its because theyre overly obsessed with me and lovebomb or sext 1 week in and then it just gets weird
 
not trying to be performative or anything but im pretty much a neet
sports arent really for me and all the nerdy clubs are so filled of tards i dont wanna join
what is a neet
but if clubs aren for you other way I have spoken to guys is because we have similar hobbies like skateboarding plus being performative can help like putting a song on your story that you know will attract certain types of guys
 
what is a neet
but if clubs aren for you other way I have spoken to guys is because we have similar hobbies like skateboarding plus being performative can help like putting a song on your story that you know will attract certain types of guys
nah i dont wanna attract a specific guy if he not like me fr
and i dont have any social media
but yeah I guess hobbies
even thats hard though
 
what hobbies do you have
idk im kind of boring
games coding fashion sometimes I like to read
I used to skate and bodybuild but quit both
skating bcs community is toxic and i dont have a board and bodybuild is too much testosterone
 
idk im kind of boring
games coding fashion sometimes I like to read
I used to skate and bodybuild but quit both
skating bcs community is toxic and i dont have a board and bodybuild is too much testosterone
thrifting (idk if this counts)
 
idk im kind of boring
games coding fashion sometimes I like to read
I used to skate and bodybuild but quit both
skating bcs community is toxic and i dont have a board and bodybuild is too much testosterone
do you watch movies ive also become closer to guys through like adding them on letterbox plus gaming I think you could meet people
 
do you watch movies ive also become closer to guys through like adding them on letterbox plus gaming I think you could meet people
yeah I love movies I was gonna say that but ifk if that counts
idk what letterbox is
and yeah most of the ppl ive dated I met on games or the few times i log onto social media
 
yeah I love movies I was gonna say that but ifk if that counts
idk what letterbox is
and yeah most of the ppl ive dated I met on games or the few times i log onto social media
letterbox is some site where you log and review movies and you can see your friends log and reviews
just keep playing games then youll find a black one eventually probably on destiny
 
letterbox is some site where you log and review movies and you can see your friends log and reviews
just keep playing games then youll find a black one eventually probably on destiny
I dont play destiny lol
I mostly play single player
I have an autistic obsession with survival horror games
sometimes I play fighting games too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top