Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I botched my hair

Hypergamous

6'0 ft fraud
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
137
Online time
11h 53m
Reputation
152
Location
Canada
my hair frames my face out to HTN when its longer and well cut by a hair stylist, I've been cutting it on my own like a cheap dumbass for the past year and this time I really made it bad, it'll be fine it two weeks but I need to go to a salon and get it thinned out and framed better but you can never know if they will frame your face properly or botch u even more so I'm scared, I trust them more then barbers tho.
 
my hair frames my face out to HTN when its longer and well cut by a hair stylist, I've been cutting it on my own like a cheap dumbass for the past year and this time I really made it bad, it'll be fine it two weeks but I need to go to a salon and get it thinned out and framed better but you can very know if they will frame your face properly or botch u even more so I'm scared, I trust them more then barbers tho.
Kiss me.
 
It's not rage bait.
dont talk in my thread, Im asking for advice, I will mog u so calm down
I'm a sensitive young man...
poodian.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top