Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method I did PDO threads in six areas (high IQ, everybody GTFIH)

i_love_roosters

Avi is robust pretty boy with unlimited jb appeal
Hello there negros, I did PDO threads and I thought I'd share some details...

So.. I ordered two packs, one pack of 25mm/30G and one pack of 50mm/29G, each pack consists of 20 threads.

Here's the ones I used:

4067030_20240412_124916.jpg
Both packs were screws BTW

I'll keep this as straight to the point as possible. For more specifics on how to insert them check online, there's an abundance of information

Here's the original plan

4067032_4066327_4034382_423196918c213daf3bd22cbfe3e82855.jpg

Here's what I ended up doing

4067033_4066343_Screenshot_20240412_005349_Photo_Editor (1).jpg

Lemme explain everything:

I did areas 3, 4, 5, and 6 first - about two weeks ago. Areas 1, 2, and 5.1 were done a few days ago. Results from PDOs take a few weeks to develop, so the effect of the ones I did first are more evident. I didn't use any anesthesia (Jewish chemicals). Some areas can hurt more than others, however, there's no need to be a pussy.

1. - I wanted to fraud more slanted (model-like) eyes (they call them foxy eyes). If you Google lifts in that area they all look gay. I didn't want that, so I only did two short threads there. I also wanted to slightly volumize my temples. So far the results are minor, I can see some very small improvements which are enough for me to tell I kinda look better when I look at myself in the mirror. As I already mentioned, these threads were my most recent ones. I'm hoping I get more results in the following weeks. As of now, I feel like I'll need more in the future.

2. - This was one of the most important areas for me. The skin there is quite thin and I got immediate results (unlike some thicker areas). I'm loving the results so far and they'll only get better as time passes. Clavicular@Clavicular did this and he made a video about it. He kinda failed because he used two short ones. It's harder to insert the thread from the inner side, so he only did two threads on the outward side. I figured I could just insert two long ones from the easy side.

3. - The results here ascend me the most. I f*****g love how it turned out. This shit fr looks like I got malar implants. Be careful! This area is extremely prone to bruising. You're almost guaranteed to pop something there. I gave myself black eyes for 2 weeks.

4. - This worked out well. I don't think I succeeded at doing a face lift there, but my skin looks giga mogger and volumized (must be from the collagen stimulating properties of PDOs). As for the fuller cheeks I wanted, I got minor results which are good enough to me.

5. - I got nasal folds :feelscry:. So far, this got about 75% rid of them.

5.1 - I wanted to smoothen them folds a bit more, so I inserted one thread on each side vertically right along the fold. This provided support for 5. and smoothened my fold a bit further.

6. - This worked quite well too. It made my lips a few mms longer and made the resting position of the corners point slightly more upwards.

I did 38 threads in total. Two went to waste and I had to do some adjustments.

Verdict: 0.65 PSL increase so far.

Absolutely worth it!

(repost from .org)

0.65 PSL is a Hella improvement for such a short time , it's like getting a sum of subtle plastic surgeries
Miring
I might look into this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
0.65 PSL is a Hella improvement for such a short time , it's like getting a sum of subtle plastic surgeries
Miring
I might look into this
Check .org for more sources

what is this? like temporary face lifting? or did you insert actual threads into your skin? what?
lifts the skin yes. combined with botox leaves good results. it is temporary like all face lifts and lasts around 2-3 years

So.. I ordered two packs, one pack of 25mm/30G and one pack of 50mm/29G, each pack consists of 20 threads.

Here's the ones I used:

View attachment 30908

I'll keep this as straight to the point as possible. For more specifics on how to insert them check online, there's an abundance of information

Here's the original plan

View attachment 30909

View attachment 30910

I did areas 3, 4, 5, and 6 first - about two weeks ago. Areas 1, 2, and 5.1 were done a few days ago. Results from PDOs take a few weeks to develop, so the effect of the ones I did first are more evident. I didn't use any anesthesia (Jewish chemicals). Some areas can hurt more than others, however, there's no need to be a pussy.

1. - I wanted to fraud more slanted (model-like) eyes (they call them foxy eyes). If you Google lifts in that area they all look gay. I didn't want that, so I only did two short threads there. I also wanted to slightly volumize my temples. So far the results are minor, I can see some very small improvements which are enough for me to tell I kinda look better when I look at myself in the mirror. As I already mentioned, these threads were my most recent ones. I'm hoping I get more results in the following weeks. As of now, I feel like I'll need more in the future.

2. - This was one of the most important areas for me. The skin there is quite thin and I got immediate results (unlike some thicker areas). I'm loving the results so far and they'll only get better as time passes. Clavicular@Clavicular did this and he made a video about it. He kinda failed because he used two short ones. It's harder to insert the thread from the inner side, so he only did two threads on the outward side. I figured I could just insert two long ones from the easy side.

3. - The results here ascend me the most. I f*****g love how it turned out. This shit fr looks like I got malar implants. Be careful! This area is extremely prone to bruising. You're almost guaranteed to pop something there. I gave myself black eyes for 2 weeks.

4. - This worked out well. I don't think I succeeded at doing a face lift there, but my skin looks giga mogger and volumized (must be from the collagen stimulating properties of PDOs). As for the fuller cheeks I wanted, I got minor results which are good enough to me.

5.1 - I wanted to smoothen them folds a bit more, so I inserted one thread on each side vertically right along the fold. This provided support for 5. and smoothened my fold a bit further.

6. - This worked quite well too. It made my lips a few mms longer and made the resting position of the corners point slightly more upwards.

Absolutely worth it!

(repost from .org)
Thanks for this. Didn't think you was that hard-core but I'm considering doing thus to lift my jawline more. I got signs of aging now and my skin is going downwards and it can see it obscures my jaws tightness and other areas. So this might be a good solution to play with. I just love when people find things that are mega softmaxxers. This combined with good skincare should fight the aging for at least a decade for some people.

Last edited:

Here's the ones I used:

View attachment 30908

Here's the original plan

View attachment 30909

View attachment 30910

Absolutely worth it!

(repost from .org)
looks good

Here's the ones I used:

View attachment 30908

Here's the original plan

View attachment 30909

View attachment 30910

Absolutely worth it!

(repost from .org)
Amazing post my n***a @i_love_roosters
Learned it from clavicular and orc?

Thanks for this. Didn't think you was that hard-core but I'm considering doing thus to lift my jawline more. I got signs of aging now and my skin is going downwards and it can see it obscures my jaws tightness and other areas. So this might be a good solution to play with. I just love when people find things that are mega softmaxxers. This combined with good skincare should fight the aging for at least a decade for some people.
Bro you should see the stuff I'm posting on .org. I'm a very hard-core looksmaxer. I've done so much shit

man if you actually post your face (results) this would be legendary
You've seen my face niga, idk about publicly posting it. I'm too much of a dark triad and I got enemies n shit

You've seen my face niga, idk about publicly posting it. I'm too much of a dark triad and I got enemies n shit
yeah bro ik your face but if you posted it as an example i would add this to the must read section

Did u do it urself

yeah this feels too intimidating. I am a noob of this of course but I heard poking around your face could be dangerous make you go blind if you hit the wrong spot, unsure if true or not though.

The other thing is having an expert do it for you seems like you would get more consistent results, having shaking hands in the mirror seems like a formula for slop and inaccuracy

Cutting edge type shit

Here's the ones I used:

View attachment 30908

Here's the original plan

View attachment 30909

View attachment 30910

Absolutely worth it!

(repost from .org)
Dont forget OP is a half Turk half bulgarian mutt who looks like this n***a.... :omegalul:
1717673760602.png

Dont forget OP is a half Turk half bulgarian mutt who looks like this n***a.... :omegalul:
View attachment 31196
Rent free. You're literally obsessed with me son. You got kicked out of .org for being retarded. Kys, I look nothing like that n***a. Don't make me do what I did to Snake.0359.

If you're not aware he's banned, deleting, doxxed, and on suicide watch cuz of the entirety of .org bullying him. All that for messing with me

Rent free. You're literally obsessed with me son. You got kicked out of .org for being retarded. Kys, I look nothing like that n***a. Don't make me do what I did to Snake.0359.

If you're not aware he's banned, deleting, doxxed, and on suicide watch cuz of the entirety of .org bullying him. All that for messing with me
1717676522177.png
1000005088.gif

You realize Bulgaria mogs your underdeveloped shithole to oblivion in every single category, right?

Just put the two in a country comparison website and feel the mog

Still higher than your shithole

View attachment 31240View attachment 31241

Broke ahh rice n*****s. What can you expect from gooks except poverty
Exaggerated cuz rural country sides are self sustaining ( i.e, they grow their own food )

Anyways using gdp as a way to determine the peoples richness
1000005104.png
Pakistans, nigeria are richer than bulgaria
And difference in bulgaria and Mongolia hdi is 0.06, same as between sweden and the czech republic, and the living difference isnt exactly drastic between those two, are they?

Exaggerated cuz rural country sides are self sustaining ( i.e, they grow their own food )

Anyways using gdp as a way to determine the peoples richness
View attachment 31242
Pakistans, nigeria are richer than bulgaria
And difference in bulgaria and Mongolia hdi is 0.06, same as between sweden and the czech republic, and the living difference isnt exactly drastic between those two, are they?
Ok now I'm sure you're absolutely f*****g retarded. There's a difference between a country's gdp and the gdp per capita. Gdp means the country produces much. India had an extremely high gdp but it's residents are poor cuz they're used as slaves. Same thing in China. Gdp PER CAPITA measures the gdp of the residents, not the whole country. Mongolia is dirt poor. It's a lower middle economy country, meanwhile Bulgaria is upper middle. Bulgaria us pretty agricultural too, so your self sustainable argument is shit here cuz we're like that too.

Ok now I'm sure you're absolutely f*****g retarded. There's a difference between a country's gdp and the gdp per capita. Gdp means the country produces much. India had an extremely high gdp but it's residents are poor cuz they're used as slaves. Same thing in China. Gdp PER CAPITA measures the gdp of the residents, not the whole country. Mongolia is dirt poor. It's a lower middle economy country, meanwhile Bulgaria is upper middle. Bulgaria us pretty agricultural too, so your self sustainable argument is shit here cuz we're like that too.
I har a feeling u were gonna say that
The self sustaining people do not sell their most of their product, they eat like 90% of it.
U dont have to act so mad bro.

So basically Mongolia is one big village stuck in the Bronze Age
Most people live rurally, doesnt mean its 'poor'

Each province has its big city with like a couple dozen thousand people

And you can look at the capitals of bulgaria and Mongolia

Guess which is which :ez:

1000005153.jpg
1717761838123.png

This thread is literally copy pasted, made by another user who actually had to go through that
Why the f**k is this pinned, what a joke this forum is

This thread is literally copy pasted, made by another user who actually had to go through that
Why the f**k is this pinned, what a joke this forum is
n***a I made the thread and it's on .org too. You can check if you don't believe me. Not a single word was stolen. All the effort was mine

mf the main villain ☠️